Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2004 mitsubishi eclipse gts
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my dad bought a 2004 gts (I'll put in some pictures) but
the radio had no sound at first but we replaced the amp for one that we found at a junkyard and luckily it worked but now the radio only plays static. I did some research to look for the where the antenna was put in the car but I found out that the one we bought has the window antenna. I also found that there is literally no replacements for it being built into the window. I'm thinking about trying to repair it once we get it back from the mechanic but I have no idea what to buy and what exactly to look for does anyone have any suggestions?
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
835 Posts

·
Registered
2004 mitsubishi eclipse gts
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a good antenna to replace yours... The cord is long enough to run across the top and down the windshield pillar out of sight...

This is even a better antenna RetroSound WPA1 Antenna You may need to add an extension cable with this one, but you will get much better reception...
Metra 44-PWEC157 Power Antenna Kit Use the red wire for the power line and the blue one to extend the ground..
Alright thank you I've been looking at all that stuff but didn't know what to look for, this helps a lot.

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
835 Posts
The second antenna in my list is the better of the two because it's powered...way better reception... That's the one to buy..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts