Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
15,600 miles.

Excellent condition! Still has the new car smell, priced to sell! All scheduled maintenance done at the dealer, always garaged, full factory bumper to bumper warranty, very fun to drive thanks to the amazing torque available anywhere in the rpm range. All the luxury features: one touch up/down windows, realtime mileage, distance to empty, avg mileage and speed, switch tracks/radio stations all from the steering wheel controls and much more! In dash mp3/cd changer, amazing racing steering wheel, very comfortable and supportive bucket seats, HID's, this car has it all. Lot's of room in the back seat (I'm 6'2" and I had plenty of room in the back drivers side seat! Lowest price on the market for a 2007 GTI like this! Come for a test drive and save thousands over the dealership price on this amazing 2007 beauty.

asking price: $20,999 - REDUCED to crackhead price of $19500!

view all the pictures at 2007 VW GTI 2.0T for sale!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump! Price dropped to crackhead levels! Need to get rid of this car asap, Just throw me a reasonable offer, and the car is yours.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump, price dropped to $18,500 or best offer! With just a flash this car would put down 252hp and 302 ft-lbs of torque! 32 MPG. Full bumper to bumper factory warranty. Best price on a 2007 vw gti!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price drop down to $17,500! Lowest price on a 2007 less than a year old with full factory warranty. Make me an offer!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.