Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dates are now set for the 2008 Car Craft Summer Nationals. It was a blast last year so start planning ahead to see if you can make it. We want as much Mitsu's there as we can get. Curt and I will try to make things happen here. Info follows below.....

WHAT

Car Craft Summer Nationals

July 25-27, St. Paul, Minnesota

Presented by GM Performance Division

Car Craft Summer Nationals, an event showcasing more than 4,000 street machines and musclecars and attracting over 45,000 car enthusiasts.

WHEN

Friday, July 25: 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 26: 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 27: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.

WHERE

Minnesota State Fairgrounds
1880 Como Ave.
St. Paul, Minnesota

OTHER INFO

Vehicle Registration:
$40 advance (good until July 18). Entry fee covers car, driver, and co-pilot plus one goodie bag, as well as children under 15.

877-413-6515 or go to Custom Cars, Auto Restorations, and Classic Cars - Car Craft Magazine and click on events

Custom Cars, Auto Restorations, and Classic Cars - Car Craft Magazine

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
I really wanted to go last year, but I couln't get work off. Hope to be able to make it down this coming year though.

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just wanted to get the Hotel info and a possible meeting place on here...

Depending on how much people will attend, we will probably meet at the Mc Donald’s on Snelling. Its very easy to find. Just keep heading north on Snelling Ave past the State fair Grounds and you should see it.

I stayed at the Radisson Hotel in Roseville last year. Its close to the Fair Grounds and it's very nice for the price.

Radisson Hotel of Roseville
2540 North Cleveland Ave. , Roseville MN 55113
Reservations: (888) 201-1718 US Toll Free
Telephone: 651-636-4567
Fax: 651-636-7110

I would at least reserve a room Before June. This seems to be one of the preferred hotels for the car show people. Radisson's average rate per night would be somewhere around $100. If you're looking for somewhere a little cheaper, there is a Motel 6 down the street. Anything else you're on your own.

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just Emailed Curt to see if he plans to attend and help set things up again. I'll keep everyone posted.

I would like to know how many people are serious about attending with their vehicle in the show. I wont need 100% commitment until early-mid July.

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
You mean like actually put our cars in the show? Or just meet together at the show, because isn't it like $55 to enter your car into the show?

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You mean like actually put our cars in the show? Or just meet together at the show, because isn't it like $55 to enter your car into the show?
Yes, actually enter your car in the show. I will leave that decision up to the individual, if they think its worth showing off. I just need to know how many of us will be in the show to figure out if its worth getting there a day or two early and roping off a section for the weekend. Of course spectators/supporters are welcome too. You'll just have to park in the lot and ride in with one of us or walk to our spot from the parking lot.

Any other questions just let me know.

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update:

Curt will be attending the show. So far he has one commited and maybe a few others from MN 3S.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'll be entering my 3000GT Spyder again this year. There will be one or two others from MN 3/S too. I like the idea of meeting up at the McDonalds on Friday morning and then heading over. If we can meet together and roll in together on Friday morning, we can get a good spot for the whole weekend.

later,
Curt

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes the Mc Donalds on Snelling will work good for a meeting spot again. As the day comes close we will set a time to meet there.

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Yeah that would be awesome. Just let me know what time you want to go, than I can plan accordingly.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts