Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright I'm surprised we haven't started this thread yet. We will be attending the Auto Show on January 19th. This is the first day it is open to the public and we have attended this day for the last several years. We will be getting to the Auto Show at 4pm. By this time the crowds aren't that bad and we are able to get some good photos in.

Following the auto show some of us will be driving across the border to Windsor for some :beer::40oz::chug::cheers::sampy: We will be getting some hotel rooms at the Ramada like we did this past year.

Please see this thread in regards to what documents are needed to get across the border: http://www.club3g.com/forum/great-lakes/102185-08-c3g-naias-canada-meet-must-read.html

You should be safe this year with birth certificate and id.

Our meeting place is at Ron's House....Duhh!! Here is the address.

3325 Bacon Ave
Berkley, MI 48072-1173

We are going to prob all be meeting up there around 2:30 PM, which will give us plenty of time to get to the show.

Attending:
1. Josh -Show/Canada
2. Jeremy -Show/Home
3. Tara -Show/Canada
4. Kevin -Show/Canada
5. Ron -Show/Canada
6. Dave -Show
7. Sean -Show/Canada
8. Javon -Show

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Tara and I will be there!!!

·
Relapsed.
1,811 Posts
Put me down as a maybe i would really like to attend but need to get resituated with a new job.

·
Dr 9023G = SCUM
1,447 Posts
Is passport required this year? Haven't done mine yet.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
:fever: Hope Mike checks this, it was nice to see him last year.

·
Dr 9023G = SCUM
1,447 Posts
Just came back from the Post Office. Will have my Passport in 4-6 weeks. Next week I have to do it all over again for my daughter.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Just came back from the Post Office. Will have my Passport in 4-6 weeks. Next week I have to do it all over again for my daughter.
I'm afraid I won't have mine, but I will have my B.C. :)

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Cant wait :woot:

1 - 20 of 162 Posts