Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"The new-generation Mitsubishi Eclipse Coupe combines thrilling design and performance with outstanding value to offer the sport coupe customer an attainable exotic. New for 2008, limited-production Special Edition models will be available with either the V-6 or 4-cylinder engine. The SE models combine an exclusive aerodynamic body package, a unique exterior graphic treatment and interior enhancements..."

This is from a new review on 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse, from Top Speed. It includes info on the design, safety and performance of the model, as well as other features. Also available is a wallpaper / photo gallery.

Here is the link to the full article:
2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse - Top Speed

And the link to the picture gallery:
2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse wallpapers and high resolution photos - Top Speed

·
Halfway off da hinge
2,277 Posts
Man, i've liked the make of the new eclipse since 06...the 08 doesn't look much different tho...I wonder what the price range on these are...(i didn't click the links)

·
LOVES OHIO STATE
2,457 Posts
It looks the same as all the other 4G eclipses pretty much, and the wing looks like one from an EVO that was in a wreck... :dunno:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im not a wing guy, but that spoiler looks way better in person. The side decals look cheap though. Pretty sure the SEs that we got in at work have a front lip too.

·
very nice, how much?
751 Posts
Yeah the front lip on the SE eclipse looks really nice in person. It actually looks like a west wings lip kit. I would buy one if I had the money.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What color? Looks like the pearlescent white (forgot the name of it) in your avatar?

The new white is BRIGHT BRIGHT white. It hurts my eyes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts