Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Gypsy Lady
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
POSTPONED TILL LATER (TBD)
For anyone still attending, please see post your travel arrangements incase you want to meet up with others.

Who: Club3G Whores
What: Club3G Nationwide Meet
When: April 24th - 27, 2008
Where: Las Vegas, NV
Why: We says so.
How: Who cares how? Just be there.

More details to follow with hotel location and itinerary...

Please begin posting if you will attend, possibly attend, and how many others you are bringing with you.

Attendance:
1. froubaby - Liz - Ft Lauderdale - 80% sure attending - +1 person
2. General Klinger - Brad - South Jersey - 90% sure attending - +1 person

·
I Wangs
43,483 Posts
I'm out too. I'm not going to be able to take off at the new job until at least the end of summer.

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
is this just off-topic?

·
I Wangs
43,483 Posts
why? i live right down the road from you, for now. I'm sure we'll meet up sometime over the summer and take turns on flippy or something...

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Or Brad can make loud noises in your presence and you can choke slam him against a wall :wub:

·
Damn I look good
941 Posts
Me and my friend and I'm about 60 percent sure.

Thats right after my birthday soo I can just adjust my vacation accordingly. i should be able to make it if my friend can change her vacation date as well to the next week.

·
Premium Member
17,183 Posts
It's really not bad for being right on the strip dude... so I would say; no, that's not expensive. If you want cheaper you'll have to go to the shittier hotels (i.e. circus circus and the other crap downtown).

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
I don't know if I'll be able to make it this time around. I have dialysis on Saturdays and it's a pain in the ass to schedule dialysis while on vacation.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts