Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm surprised that no one's brought this up :) BMW's calling it a "sports activity coupe"... whatever that means. In a nutshell, it's yet another crossover vehicle to hit the market. The V8-TT is an all new unit that features Double-VANOS, all aluminum heads and block, and 400 hp/450 lb-ft of torque. Looks pretty sharp, too. A lot more masculine and sporty than the X5 and X3.

Production 2009 BMW X6 revealed

·
is on a fitness kick
11,748 Posts
It looks like a lifted car :uh:

·
NACHALNIK!
3,583 Posts
I drove it in 300hp I6 version few times (my business partner just got one) and it does not feel like it has turbo. It is nice and light on its feet, but no brutal acceleration I was hoping for. I think with current gas prices V8 version would not be feasible even for people with money.

·
Registered
225 Posts
my local bimmer dealership got a couple in, i think there pretty good looking except theres like a greenish color that is ugly as heck

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
my local bimmer dealership got a couple in, i think there pretty good looking except theres like a greenish color that is ugly as heck
:agreed:

I seen one on the road and a few outside at the dealership around the block. the car really doesnt seem special at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts