Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've spent hours looking all over this site and have yet to find anyone else who has the same car that I do. I read on another site that they did not make the GT in a manual transmission with the 6 speed but I have one sitting in my drive way. It also has leather, bluetooth, 6 disc changer, XM radio, back up camera, heated seats and mirrors. Basically anything you could ever want in a car. Anyone else have this car? Ever have any trouble finding parts? Or doing mods? Any info is helpful. Thanks!

·
G$
616 Posts
This site is dedicated to the 3rd generation Mitsubishi Eclipse, which is the model years 2000-2005, hence the site name Club3G. 2006 and newer Eclipses are 4th generation models and their site is Club4G or C4GNation or something like that. So, while someone here might be able to help you out, many people here won't be able to answer your question. Hope this helps, and good luck in your search.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I've spent hours looking all over this site and have yet to find anyone else who has the same car that I do. I read on another site that they did not make the GT in a manual transmission with the 6 speed but I have one sitting in my drive way. It also has leather, bluetooth, 6 disc changer, XM radio, back up camera, heated seats and mirrors. Basically anything you could ever want in a car. Anyone else have this car? Ever have any trouble finding parts? Or doing mods? Any info is helpful. Thanks!
Oh My Lanta.

·
Administrator
16,338 Posts
Not sure how you could spends "hours" looking and not realize you're on the wrong forum. :lol:

Club4g.org is where you wanna be. Click on the link above.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts