Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
You're welcome
1,269 Posts
Where does this take place? I live in Boise, ID but my sister and most of my family lives in Olympia. So I might actually make it out there with you guys and visit family while I'm there.

·
You're welcome
1,269 Posts
Thanks, that's definitely doable. I'll have my new wheels, drop, and interior done by then:yum: It's a big meet/show right? My car is in no condition to race anything:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,752 Posts
Thanks, that's definitely doable. I'll have my new wheels, drop, and interior done by then:yum: It's a big meet/show right? My car is in no condition to race anything:lol:
Its a car show, drift, and drag racing all in one. In order to show, you have to pay an entrance fee and sign up when they update the website.

http://forum-fest.com/

·
Premium Member
3,752 Posts
Are you going to Nissan Fest?
Mehhh, I used to go to Northwest Nissan's Golden Garden's (they switched the name/event to Nissan Fest). I probably won't end up going, just because the weather is still kinda crappy in march (yeah I am a wuss like that lol) and I don't want to pay another $20+ for another show that my car won't be up to par with.

·
hashtagyolo
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mehhh, I used to go to Northwest Nissan's Golden Garden's (they switched the name/event to Nissan Fest). I probably won't end up going, just because the weather is still kinda crappy in march (yeah I am a wuss like that lol) and I don't want to pay another $20+ for another show that my car won't be up to par with.
Definitely understandable. I'm still on the fence, because it's a little bit of a drive up there. I remember the pics you put up last year. It looked good but definitely Washington weather.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.