Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Events such as car shows, meets, and races for 2013 in MN and other parts of the Midwest can be posted and discussed in this thread.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Car and Coffee

I been to the Car and Coffee's in Houston, Texas they have them once a month over there and it is amazing the turn outs are insane.

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I been to the Car and Coffee's in Houston, Texas they have them once a month over there and it is amazing the turn outs are insane.
Welcome to the forum. Good to see some activity from ND. As for the Midwest region you will find most of the 3G action in MN, mostly in the Twin Cities region. In late August you should come to the All Mitsu Cookout. This is a big Mitsubishi event and a good opportunity to meet some great people and see some nice Mitsu powered cars. Hope to see ya around. Lot of good old MN nice people here

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is a car show coming up at Friendly Chevrolet I heard.
Yes, however I believe its geared towards American Classic and Muscle Cars. Jamie (Spyders3GVgs) used to work there so she attended last year. She said she was the only tuner there.

·
MRNMNR/T
490 Posts
Yes, however I believe its geared towards American Classic and Muscle Cars. Jamie (Spyders3GVgs) used to work there so she attended last year. She said she was the only tuner there.
Ya I heard that as well, I think they are trying to open it up to all venues this year.

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
A few of us are at RKC every week. Even Pete managed to make a surprise appearance last night. ;)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts

·
Nostalgia
23 Posts
Auto Mania 2013- Friendly Chevrolet

Ya I heard that as well, I think they are trying to open it up to all venues this year.
Hey guys-

YES!!!!

It is true that there is a car show at Friendly Chev this summer. Last year, I was one of few imports there but there were still some. I did used to work there and I am proud to show my support for my friends who set it up and there was a great turnout but would like to see more!! I have been informed that there are requests to get all makes and models out this year and more of them so those who are interested, please go!!! It is fun and I will definitely be there; it would be all that much more fun to roll in as a group so let me know if anybody is interested! Let's show those American Classics we represent our tuners!!! :ndance:

https://www.facebook.com/events/112975888909057/

OH, and one last thing- seeing as though I no longer work for Chevrolet at all, lets show those Chevy worshipers what we're made of!!!:moon::fawk2::lmfao:

·
MRNMNR/T
490 Posts
Hey guys-

YES!!!!

It is true that there is a car show at Friendly Chev this summer. Last year, I was one of few imports there but there were still some. I did used to work there and I am proud to show my support for my friends who set it up and there was a great turnout but would like to see more!! I have been informed that there are requests to get all makes and models out this year and more of them so those who are interested, please go!!! It is fun and I will definitely be there; it would be all that much more fun to roll in as a group so let me know if anybody is interested! Let's show those American Classics we represent our tuners!!! :ndance:

https://www.facebook.com/events/112975888909057/

OH, and one last thing- seeing as though I no longer work for Chevrolet at all, lets show those Chevy worshipers what we're made of!!!:moon::fawk2::lmfao:
:bigdance: I would really like to go, but you have seen my car, in other words not show worthy. :mecry2:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts