Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Events such as car shows, meets, and races for 2014 in Minnesota and other parts of the Midwest can be posted and discussed in this thread. If you know of anything in the area let us all know.

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
Good. Be prepared for one hell of a weekend.

·
UMADBREH?
3,460 Posts
Good. Be prepared for one hell of a weekend.
It may only be a half weekend for me. That is the weekend I leave for my summer vacation up near Bemidji. If anything I'll leave Saturday evening. Still have a bunch of plans to hammer out.

·
Registered
310 Posts
When will you guys do that one cook out this year? I want to visit the University of Minnesota- twin cities sometime and figured since ill be going that far, I might as well go to this meet once since it looked pretty cool.

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
The date haven't been announced yet. Curt will make a thread when the date is finalized, I'm sure. He does so every year.

Until then, it is always August 20-something, if that helps at all.

·
Registered
352 Posts
It's cool to see people wanting to come from surrounding states to our car shows & meets! I'll be at Proving Grounds, Power Cruise, and the cook out.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
It's cool to see people wanting to come from surrounding states to our car shows & meets! I'll be at Proving Grounds, Power Cruise, and the cook out.
Those of us in the surrounding states don't have meets around us, unless you wanna hang out at a local grocery store with countless middle aged men =p Hopefully I get my ass in gear and have something done by the cookout

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
I'm thinking well have more meets than just the big events. Get a large group of 3GS together for some private cook outs and cruises.

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Oh Pete. I have seen things that will forever change my image of you.

Matt and I spent some time in the back room on TGC. You as a human being officially makes sense. I can die in peace now.

·
Aple juic is my beer
8,831 Posts
Back room?? What is this back room you speak of, and who shall grant me access?

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
I should randomly post goatse here and wait for Pete to stumble upon it ;)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts