Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
I'm from Poland.
1,055 Posts
I've always been human, just mainly a human asshole that curses alot.

Trust me, there is nothing on the internet of me that can embarrass me. I keep the really good shit in real life! :D

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
With that being said, we need a group meet or something here soon. BBQ at my new place when the snow melts?

·
I'm from Poland.
1,055 Posts
Sorry ST. I know you gave me green to pass around, but I had to throw out a red on a fucking noob.

Also, I can't wait for Spring. Because then I can park the G and work on the transmission because it sounds like it has loose screws bouncing around inside of it in reverse. Yay!

·
UMADBREH?
3,460 Posts
Sorry ST. I know you gave me green to pass around, but I had to throw out a red on a fucking noob.

Also, I can't wait for Spring. Because then I can park the G and work on the transmission because it sounds like it has loose screws bouncing around inside of it in reverse. Yay!
Genius Hyundai engineering or over-zealous Polish noobishness?

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
Not one that would fit a 2001. U-pull in east bethel has a couple 01 stratus v6's with autos still in them. 99 bucks with 30-day warranty, 49 bucks without.

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
The Wisconsin Dells Automotion will be held on May 17th and 18th in the WI Dells. The main show will held in one of the Noah's Ark water park parking lots, but there are plenty of other local and club shows going on in the area as well. Car people dominate the streets this weekend and cruise the main streets while people line up along the sidewalk to check out some nice rides. Automotion Car Show | Get Info About The Classic Car Show & Swap Meet

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
21 - 40 of 75 Posts