Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
im a little upset i never got put into the collage along with quite a few other members that should of been in there who have done so much to help out with the 3g community. regardless still a cool little clip.

·
Administrator
16,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There should of been hundreds of people on there. But the reality of the subject is most usable photos have disappeared of said members. I worked with what I had. Try to look at it as a community achievement, less of a personal goal of being on there.

This was for all members. Not single persons achievements.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Chad: That makes sense, I still have my Eclipse and when I pop into the help sections, sometimes the pictures are gone. Luckily people put really good descriptions so that helped a lot, although I did mess up big time trying to find the right oxygen sensor, LOL.

Anyway, I'm sad to hear that they no longer sell the Eclipse, I am assuming that means that it is not new anywhere else. I think that one day due to the sexy looks of the 3g, that they will be collectors items. Sure the 1G and 2G had turbos going for them, but the 3G sure had the looks. The 4G sorta got emasculated by the corporate penchant for trying to make the nose the same architecture for every car.

Thanks for the collage -- I sure love the dark red 3Gs, having bought one myself!

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Great message Chad, almost brought a tear to my eye being here all these years (joined .com in 2001)

sad i didnt make the collage cut :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts