Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Willful Aspirer
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there, I know it’s has been a while since we have spoken to one another but I wanted to ask a big favor of you. First of all, I want to make sure you know that this is not a spam message, I am trying to reach out to as many people as I can for a helping hand. Myself and and a few of my friends here at my school are taking part in a nation wide opportunity charity event known as Extra Life.
Essentially what it is, is that we sit down and play video games for 24 straight hours to raise awareness for sick children in Miracle Network Hospitals, ours happens to be Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital. This is a completely non-profit organization so every cent that we raise will go into the care, research, equipment, etc. that a child may need. Plus it’s tax deductible! Being apart of this means so much to my friends and I and we were hoping that possibly you would be willing to help us out by donating to our cause or by spreading the word to others so that the word can get around and the money needed for these kids will come in to bless them.
As another reminder the event is on November 7th at 8 AM(but my friends and I are doing it from midnight to midnight), and we will be live streaming for 24 hours. If you would like to watch us stream you can find us at
Gabe: Twitch
Caulin Yesconis: Twitch
Ricky Mengel: Twitch
. If you feel led to support our cause you can follow this link - https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donate.participant&participantID=145357

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I really hope you can help us reach this goal for these kids! It all started because of Tori’s story, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHSZ_82wiJg

(If asking / posting about this is against the rules in some way since it's about donating money please let me know and I will edit the post to remove donation links and only provide links to the twitch streams where you can learn more.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts