·
Resident Auto Maniac
358 Posts
Still sell tunes?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Website is down

I sent and email to the contact us on txtuning.com and received a response from Cody I think. I tried to get back in touch and now the website it not available. Does anyone know how to get in touch with txtuning.com?

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
I'll update my original post. Thanks to all for the interest, but I am only currently working on my own projects at this time.

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
I've had two requests within two days of making this post a week ago. Please PM me if you have an N/A 3.0/3.5/3.8 and are looking for a tune. Please have the Tactrix cable, EvoScan, and EcuFlash ready. I am willing to offer services to customers who are ready to go, but as my OP suggests, I cannot devote a lot of time to making recommendations, diagnosing problems, as these requests are not related to the services offered here. Your car should be good to go mechanically before requesting this type of service. I do not plan to relaunch the website, but what I will do is turn on e-mail notifications for PM's so that I can respond back to requests quickly. I'll update my OP when it allows me, but at this time it is not.

·
867 Posts
Ha! You thought you were out, but it pulled you right back in. Glad to see you're offering this service. Now, everyone else, let's not abuse him.

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Hi everybody. Two new tunes rolling out this week. Happy to continue to support those here. I have also dug into the account settings to ensure I am receiving e-mails when users PM me. I apologize for any previously delayed responses and am on it now! Everybody stay safe.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
10/10 would recommend Tx4Codeman!!! wouldn't have had my Mivec swap running back when i did my swap!1

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Thank you 6g75_3g.

Right now we are working on a Supercharged 3.0L, N/A 3.8L swap, and an N/A 3.5L swap. When finished, hope to see these users share their experience. It has been some time since we've had some activity in this thread.

181 - 189 of 189 Posts