Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

141 - 160 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new on this site....do you offer your tunes to Canadians? I have a 2005 Eclipse gts 3.0L no mods. Please PM me on how to avail it and what to expect from your tunes. Thanks

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
I'm new on this site....do you offer your tunes to Canadians? I have a 2005 Eclipse gts 3.0L no mods. Please PM me on how to avail it and what to expect from your tunes. Thanks
I've e-mailed you through the website e-mail since this is how you contacted me initially. Let's stick to one method of contact.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Hey Cody tune works great. Throttle response is much crisper, doesnt have dead spot around 4000 as before. Passing zones on the way home were a breeze. For the first time since ive owned the car it idles properly.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm got excited reading this thread. Monday i'll be buying the 1.3 cable and the software, alone with the aem wideband. I'll purchase your email tune on the 26th.

couple questions.

I have a 2003 sporty GTS, currently with RPW longtubes, CAI, 2.5 exhaust with stock muffler. By the 26th I'll have the 74 throttle body installed & a transcooler(not sure if that matters)

1- I saw you said most tunes net 15 or more whp. Does that include auto?
2- By any chance would the 1.3 cable also work on a 2009 ralli art galant(3.8 mivec) trying to get my friend to go half on cord.
3- Disconnecting the battery doesn't mess with the tune does it.

thanks for your time.

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Sik, the best method of contact is through my website e-mail. I've PMed you the details. Thanks for the inquiry.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey need some advice on an engine swap others on the site say that the 3.8 ltr swap is my best bet for my 2005 eclipse. Need to know if its true, what performance parts and brands are the best to do an all motor full build or if its better for my car to do turbo. Also which way would give me the most HP and not sacrifice handling and the smooth ride.

·
Registered
176 Posts
First this is not the thread for those questions nor for info on that..just an fyi..ill pm you the correct info and where to look.

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Still around. Few upcoming changes will be made to the site for better guidance to customers. Best method of contact is directly through the website. New results for the '13 Suby to be posted soon, both Stage 1 and 2 :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Just received the basic tune for my 03 gt manual. Nothing major on it, just a intake and invidia catback. Im really satisfied with the results, definitely notice some more power and better throttle response. I also thought the engine sounded more meaty, idk if that was just me or what, but it sounds great and has a better note to it. Nice purr to it. I performed a virtual dyno before and after the tune. Heres the results:

Cody said that the tune generally sees about a 15-20whp gain, and im about 16-17whp gain. Definitely worth it. This was the best mod for the price. I would recommend if youre stock or even have a few basic mods.

I sent in the stock ecu data at about 10am this morning and had my new tune uploaded by 5pm. Very quick with email replies and the directions for uploading was very clear.

Thanks cody :yesway:

·
Registered
49 Posts
couldnt imagine going back to stock rom after Cody's work. car pulls much harder than before, especially in the higher rpm's compared to stock, car idles properly for once too. just overall much more fun to drive. great work, would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't received it yet.

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I have not been frequenting the site as I used to, but I still support tuning the platform. In house this winter, our '13 WRX will finally be going stage 2. Looking forward to seeing similar results as a Stg 2 SDS, but the joyfullness of being AWD with a HUGE fraction of the cost:agreed:. Best contact is directly through the website, TxTuning.com.

Is gauges required?
No gauges are required for N/A - lightly modified vehicles. Once you dip into headers or motor swap, a wideband is Highly recommended.

Cody

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
2013 WRX, STG1, just a tune.

Stg2 in the mail. Intake, downpipe, a little more boost. Hoping to break 300TQ.

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
never seen afr line so smooth
That's datalogging the factory "wideband", but those readings don't necessary provide accurate data when compared to an aftermarket wideband. ZTX kit going in to monitor true AFRs.

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
We do aftermarket part installs & maintenance for the 3G in Central Florida. Here's some Suby love for our '13 Wrx. ZTX unit installed. STG2 results coming soon.

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
'13 WRX, STG2, Intake & DP.
More boost earlier and maintained throughout the RPMs. Car is certainly a blast to drive. Should have came like this off the sales floor :p

·
Medic/Firefighter
1,346 Posts
I recently had 2 tuning sessions with codeman, and both sessions he kept everything professional... He explained what he will be doing and how, kept things very understandable and clear. Everything went VERY well, but were not finished just yet and cant wait to gain more power! Also take codeman's advice very seriously on the parts and setups! Thanks cody i appreciate what you did.... I HIGHLY recommend him!

Oh and that WRX is a beast btw, pulls like a mofo:drool:

141 - 160 of 189 Posts