Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

161 - 180 of 189 Posts

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Still offering these services for your platform. All inquiries should be sent directly through our website, Contact Us » TxTuning.com. I do not frequent the board much anymore, so we can provide faster service through e-mail.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just recently got done with the tune from cody. Overall it was well worth it. I'm running a short ram intake, rpw long tubes with stock exhaust. First pull after the header installation was 162whp with plenty of knock and nothing good. The last revision cody sent me yielded 187whp, a 25 hp gain to the wheels. I'm impressed along with my dad and a couple of others as well. The car actually pulls now lol.

·
Paroxysm
243 Posts
Very much like a Nissan SX (S13/14/15) tuner I know in the UK, started out doing the same thing. Top work :) :yesway:

Looking at a 2001 Eclipse GT tonight as a daily driver, so will likely be looking to get one of these maps via mail myself if I buy it.

More interested in the emissions and economy aspect that this can bring due to not being unnecessarily rich.

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Hey guys

Thanks 3g_bishi, you are correct. I don't frequent the board often and sure do wish there was an automated PM system that would respond saying "Hey, E-mail me!" as I get the sites e-mails immediately. I will keep offering these services as long as the demand is still here. Always happy to see you guys come through here and post how satisfied you are with your results.

For anyone new looking to get into this service, this is the fastest way to get a response: Contact Us » TxTuning.com.

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
Still offering support to this platform. Currently undergoing changes to our site so excuse the dust, but we've got e-mails running through and the Contact Us form working correctly once again. All questions are best answered through e-mail using that form. Any questions, we'd be happy to help.

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Still interested in a tune for my LeMons car that I inquired about towards the end of last year but I never heard anything back after the initial reply.
Hi Jim

I found our original discussion and sent you an e-mail this morning. Looking forward to hearing back from you and seeing if we can get another tuned ROM to the track this year.

·
31,366 Posts
Anyone else open the program lately and get an "Newer Version Available Please Update" prompt? I did, but the update site doesn't seem to have a version newer than what I have... Saying the new update is "2013-01-09: Version 1.44.3721 released"

:dunno:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got the cable, software and the tune from Cody. Very knowledgeable and professional guy and couldn't be happier with the results. Car is stock to the paper filter but no longer drives like it. The whole process was extremely easy with no snags. Dollar/hp, ECU tuning cannot be beat as far as deciding where to put your money.

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
Still hanging around and remapping for this platform. Best method of contact still remains directly through the Contact Us form of the site. Happy to help when I can.

·
TxTuning.com
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
Sounds good everyone. I try to pop on here at least once a week, but the quickest response will be through the Contact Us form of the site, Contact Us | TxTuning

161 - 180 of 189 Posts