Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
DARKSIDE
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys Ive been wanting to leave the 3g world for a while, but its hard so im finally letting go... For Sale is my 3.8 with about 69k miles on it, less than 10k on timing belt and accessories, This also includes the Manual transmission with spec stage 2 clutch and fidanza 9lb flywheel and A WAvetrack Limited slip Differential, also less than 10k in it...The LSD itself was 900 brand new( you can see it on (kjf5nutral rookieswap thread)... i have a brand new disk for the flywheel as well. Downside to this amazing deal is that its pick up only, Hackensack NJ...YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DRIVE THE CAR FOR YOURSELF AND TEST IT.. YOU CAN ALSO TAKE ANY PARTS YOU NEED IF YOURE DOING A MANUAL SWAP......I HAVE SOLD MANY Supercharges here and one turbo kit...Im not here alot so email me [email protected] if interested please dont waste my time. I wont go lower..Those of you that know me know that i havent been driving this car too much because i have a company vehicle and had eletrical problem last season

Ps...I know i did a horrible job painting the manifold, and no i wasnt driving the car with timingbelt cover off;)
[/URL][/IMG]

·
DARKSIDE
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts