What I'm looking to buy and also posted this list on the wtb section:

Used 3000gt vr4 fuel rails
Used Aeromotive fpr
Used Limited slip diff
Used spec stage 3 clutch & pressure plate
Used Tial wastegate & blowoff valve
Used Tactrix cables
Used evo 8 calipers & rotors F&R

If there is anything else anyone would like to share I'm all ears. I know there is a few things I need from the 6g74 which I do have a longblock as well. I have to read through the swap threads and see what's needed off it. I had a turbo set up and I went to jail after beating my sisters ex bf after he beat her up and my car was impounded and stripped. It's been 9 months and the first build I had was done with a friend who no longer is with us. I appreciate any I can get. Thank you for reading. Will update with parts and pictures as I go but will be in stages as I'm a otr truck driver and I'm only home on the weekends.

See less See more
#3 ·
I completely understand and agree with you. I planned on getting in the 75 and having it sorted before installing the turbo bits. Just trying to buy everything now and have saved up so I'm not rushing for anything later. I do appreciate your advice. Thank you

#6 ·
I'm sure I wil

I'm going to have txcodeman help me with big maps. I've been looking through your 55 pages threads to get myself ready. Never had a supercharged car but looking forward to it. When I cant understand something or have a question i may come to you for advice if that's ok with you.

#11 ·
I couldn't agree more: turbo is more efficient than any SC. What you get with the SDS is simplicity. It's a good starting point.

Reactions: buddd
#9 ·
yeah they are not easy to find and i found mine brand new when i swapped my mivec motor in. now i have all oem diffs in my car lol we will see how that does lol

#12 ·
Ok guys. With this build I am wanting to go e85. I have 2007 sti darker blue 565cc injectors. I have a chance to get a deatchworks dw301 which flows and is compatible with e85. It's a 340 flow rate. Understanding I need to upgrade the feed line to e85 resistance fuel line. Will this setup work or would I need bigger injectors.

#13 · (Edited)
You should be fine for your Stage 1 SDS. I use for 440 cc injectors and I am at 55% duty cycle at the top with 93 octane. Because you're running E85 you need a bigger injector anyways. Once you start tuning, if your duty cycle starts to approach 90%, you'll need to upgrade.

I think you need to check to see how much of your fuel system you'll need to upgrade because of the corrosive nature of E85. Maybe someone else will know how sensitive the fuel pump housing is on the E85. Your new pump will already be able to handle it.

Reactions: blackbetty04
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.