Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
Does anyone know the dash from 2002 Dodge Stratus coupe is compatible for our 3G Eclipse?
This is what the dash look like

Judging from the picture, I can see it looks similar..
What do you guys think...?

·
New To Site
84 Posts
I`m in agreement with you cool .....it sure does look the same. Take lot`s of measurements .I would hate to see you tear it out only to be disappointed .

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah that's a good idea.
I'll head to junkyard when i can and measure it out.

·
Low and Slow.
1,732 Posts
Same interior. 01/02 stratus coupe will fit. Rear seats and carpet might be different but the dash is the same. Stratus coupe did come with single din radio bezels only though. 03-05 Stratus coupes have a different interior.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
let me confirm what you said.. the dash, front seat, center console, door panel, door lock/bezel will be the same with 01/02 stratus coupe. The only different are the rear seat and carpet..? That is very helpful. The dash on my eclipse is falling apart and it's difficult to find another replacement when i search for eclipse only. Now i can expand to 01/02 stratus coupe for my search..
Thanks....(y)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found some interior pictures for the 01/02 Stratus and they look identical..

even the instrument cluster looks exactly like our 3g..

Shift knob.. center console..

and you're right.. the 03 got an upgrade interior with white face instrument cluster..

Attachments

·
Low and Slow.
1,732 Posts
I've read a little bit in my time here ;).
The Stratus coupe 01-05 and Eclipse 00-05 are mechanically the same. Some variances through the years, but most parts match up. The rear disc conversion on my 01 Stratus coupe came off a 1997 Eclipse even. Stratus coupe is all Mitsubishi.
If you wanted smooth doors you can use the ones from a Stratus coupe, just need to swap out your window glass.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I have a Stratus RT center console and door panels (all with the brushed nickel look and dual cigarette plugs) and it fits just fine and looks much better. There's an interior pic in my build log.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome. I need a dash and bezel where the power window is on passenger side.
Now I can find these stratus at the scrap yard.
Thanks guy.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have a Stratus RT center console and door panels (all with the brushed nickel look and dual cigarette plugs) and it fits just fine and looks much better. There's an interior pic in my build log.
I'm now going to be on the lookout for a Stratus R/T console.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts