Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I had my 05 3G tinted like 3 weeks ago. It was done with 10% tint and everything looked awesome other than the back window which they said it just needed to dry. So its finally dried then I notice at the top of the back window are those damn little black dots and the tint just wont stick to them. So I took it today back to the shop and they said all they can do is either cut the top of the tint off and I personally think that would look stupid or they can cut a black vinyl and lay it over the tint.

So my question is what should I do. I've seen a few posts about this before and I guess I just need an updated opinion. I mean the 10% tint is completely black and you really cant see in the car at all unless ur face is on the glass so I'm guessing a black vinyl would look alright I'm just worried about being able to see through the vinyl when i use my rear view mirror. So does anyone else have the vinyl as the solution that could post some pics for me before I have this done?????

Second: Service Engine Soon light is on again. I had it checked and and it was nothing like it was on for no apparent reason. So my friend cleared it for me and now its on again. I'm trying to get him to come over and recheck it today I just dont know why the hell it keeps coming on.

·
Registered
358 Posts
first question, it is all a matter of personal opinion. The vinyl that was used at the performance shop i worked at is completely opaque, but i have heard of some that have tiny holes cut in it to see through. second question, just what inconsequential code is it posting?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok so my friend came and read the code and its the same one it was a month ago when the light came on it says EVAP leak. Which last time just meant tighten the gas cap. Idk what the fuck is up with it but he said that its not a big deal just the lights gonna stay on and the car would be fine. IS THIS TRUE???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts