Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, being still fairly new I'm unsure what shifter bushings to buy or what they're called. I have taken a picture and labeled the points where there is play. All help identifying these bushings will be greatly appreciated.

Vehicle is a 2003 Eclipse GTS

Also, using the search function, the people whom have been linked to bushing kits, the kits are no longer available.

The left half of this picture is under the hood, under the battery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts