Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up local 3G's i would like to get all the locals to meet up soon and do some pics or some shit... maybe cruise let me know if your interested...

·
MINI by proxy
4,408 Posts
Midwest Neighbors!!

sYndicate3gGT said:
Whats up local 3G's i would like to get all the locals to meet up soon and do some pics or some shit... maybe cruise let me know if your interested...
Not to Highjack your thread or anything, but you said "locals" and denver is kinda local to parts of Nebraska.... and we're HOPPING!!
In the past few months, I've managed to gather quite a bit of interest in and around Denver.
PICS FROM OUR LAST MEET on Aug. 6th.
( http://www.club3g.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70418 )

A couple people on my PM "mailing list" are from MIDWEST states, so if you'd like to join them, anybody...... PM ME!! :wavey:
or...
GO HERE for updates.
( http://www.club3g.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66204 )
:cool2:

·
Registered
389 Posts
sYndicate3gGT - I saw you heading down Mission in Old Town Bellevue Tuesday night. I was just wondering where the rest of your exhaust is?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its under the car i need to find a new tip i do not have a muffler. but im off work tomorrow so i have a lot of work to do on it so maybe ill get that finished to...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Ok that makes more sense cause I was thinking that it should be louder without an exhaust. Other than that your car looked good.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey I live just over the river in CB. I just had my car fixed from a minor fender bender I was in. I had to have the front bumber driver side fender and headlight replaced. So I had my uncle just repaint the whole car. Here are a few pics. It need to be wet sanded still but it give you an idea. Next on the list is drop and rims.:wiggle:

Let me know what you guys think I know some of you wont like it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Brak - That is a really nice two tone pain job. I like it.

sYndicate3gGT - I have a few things done. Mismatched Duel Halos at the moment ( I am propably gonna replace the duel halos sometime in the near future), Black TYC's, front clear corners,5pc black grillcraft grill set, CDC light bar, AEM V2 intake, Invidia exhaust, powerslot rotors, hawk break pads, painted calipers(black), speed hut gauges, blue LED's in the clock pod HVAC and cubby hole, Debadged except for the mitsu symbols (which have black overlays), sitting in my garage I have XIRacing headers, tien s-tech springs, and KYB AGX's with camber kits for both the front and back waiting to be put on. I think that is about it right now. I Hope to have new rims in a month or so.

Here are a couple of older pics

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks nice man i have full exhaust done myself (pain in the ass for the bends) heat coted black ingen coldair intake. blacked out front turns and rear. 17inch. gunmetal rotas. hawk breaks all around, silver calipers. and a 75 NX kit. B&M short shifter. and lowered 2inches with B&G springs blow rear struts witch explains the bouncing in the rear thats all for now.

My buddy pedro sold you thouse headers i think...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys, If any of you see a black eclipse with shitty ass paint (the hood looks like it has cancer) driving around anywhere in Omaha...that would be me. I still have yet to race another 3G, and am kinda curious how my fed spec 5 speed will do. I do have a pretty heavy system in the back, but she still goes alright. I woud be game for some kind of meet just for kicks.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Ok, Back to the orriginal subject of this thread. A little short notice but being weather has been off and on lately, I was thinking that thursday night, being that it's suppose to be 82 for the high, would be a good time to get some kind of cruise/meet going. It seems like lately there are more people here in the Omaha area that we could get a decent meet togeather. Let me know if your interested and we can figure out some details.

·
MINI by proxy
4,408 Posts
Bacontk said:
sYndicate3gGT - I guess you should have been a little more specific when you said local 3g's.
:agreed:

Yeah, I guess my post (#5) was a wasted effort. Omaha, eh? .....no adventurous souls wanna take a road trip? :twothumb:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts