Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Big Meet will be at NOPI April 5/6 we should all stay at the same Hotel down there. I will be entering in the Car Show

Nopi - http://www.nopi.com/nopims/dsp_TD.php?vn=EV07

Hotels for Nopi
I was thinking
Double Tree
MOROSO DISCOUNTED RATE starting at: $109.00 thru December 2007. Based on availability. Closest hotel to Moroso at Turnpike exit 109 or I-95 exit 79B. Best pool in the area, restaurant, lounge, room service. Rooms feature coffee makers and hair dryer. Trailer parking available. CALL 1-800-445-2260.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
Stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott – Jupiter where we offer spacious and well appointed rooms along with all the amenities that today’s travelers expect. With easy access to I-95 and within minutes of Moroso Motorsports Park, you can’t go wrong! The MOROSO MOTOSPORTS PARK “Special” negotiated rate of $89 thru December 2007. Rates are per night, plus tax, based on availability. We are located ½ mile East off I-95 at Exit 87-A (FL-706) adjacent to Applebee’s, Duffy’s, IHOP, KFC and McDonalds restaurants. Please direct all reservations to 561-748-5252 and ask for the Moroso rate.

---------
Marriot
If you want to start closer to Moroso Park
As a proud partner of Moroso Motorsports Park, we thank you for considering the Palm Beach Gardens Marriott. With our great location, attentive service, and unique amenities, we are the choice amongst visitors coming to Palm Beach County. Only 11 miles from Palm Beach International Airport, and only 7 miles from the Park, our location is “in the middle of it all”. Plus, enjoy Palm Beach County’s hottest nightclub, CLUB SAFARI, adjacent to the hotel, as we were just rated as one of the top 100 clubs in the world!

Click: WORLDS BEST BARS

To make a reservation with our all-new hotel, simply click here:
MOROSO SPECIAL RATE
But 299 a NIGHT

--------
Travel Lodge
Travelodge, West Palm Beach
Please call 561-844-2601
3651 Blue Heron Blvd.
Riviera Beach, FL 33404
Centrally located in Palm Beach in close proximity to MOROSO MOTORSPORTS PARK, WEST PALM BEACH Airport, Beaches, Historic Downtown and PGA National.
HOTEL FEATURES
Free Bear Bites Breakfast, High Speed Internet, Pool. Clock, Coffee Maker, Hairdryer, Iron and Ironing Board in all rooms, refrigerators in some rooms.
ROOM TYPES AVAILABLE
Inviting Room with 1 King Bed / Non Smoking / Standard Amenities / Relax and Enjoy Your Stay.
Comforatable room with 1 King Bed / Non Smoking / Equipped for the physically challenged / Comfort and Value.
Standard Room with 2 Double Beds / Smoking / All the amenities you expect, quality and affordability.
Please call today and ask us about our Moroso Motorsports SPECIAL RATE!

I think the the FairField is the best Bet because we can all eat at the AppleBee's lol and nice please for 84 a night

·
t3h Raven
1,704 Posts
Speaking from sfl......This will be a hell of a problem since its far out from us. No one is going to go unless is one of our big events like AFM. Just wait, we'll be making another BBQ/Meet like we always do each year in SFL sometime in March-April.

·
6G72_4_LIFE
196 Posts
Ill go if i dont have 2 work April 5th is my Bday :)

·
Registered
970 Posts
Was going to head out today to go down and stay with my brother in Ft. Lauderdale but plans got changed. Was so looking forward to NOPI. Hope who ever goes has a fun and safe time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts