Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy guys, checked through the forum for possible troubleshooting but couldn't find anything recent.

I was in a frontal accident, resulting in allowing me to opt for aftermarket headlamps for my 2008 Eclipse.

They installed fine, the leveling however is very off. I know that lighting in these have been a huge complaint with owners, but my issue is figuring out how to level them properly so that I'm not possibly blinding other drivers. They are stationary, meaning I would have to figure out how to angle them lower without the use of screws.

Suggestions?

Also, driving home last night in a dense fog, I realized that the chrome interior of the housing reflects a lot of the light from the projector. It looked cool, but I wonder with HID lighting if that would pose an issue.

Thank you.

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
well, first of all, the knowledge-base here is on the 3g cars.. you should check out: club4g.com

people MAY be able to help here but, we are going to need details. we do not not even know what your headlights are... there are multiple aftermarket companies. pics would help. showing the entire headlight from all angles. (i find it hard to believe that there would be a headlight that is not adjustable.) perhaps you are just not seeing the adjusters.

·
Administrator
16,338 Posts
well, first of all, the knowledge-base here is on the 3g cars.. you should check out: club4g.com

people MAY be able to help here but, we are going to need details. we do not not even know what your headlights are... there are multiple aftermarket companies. pics would help. showing the entire headlight from all angles. (i find it hard to believe that there would be a headlight that is not adjustable.) perhaps you are just not seeing the adjusters.

Nonono, Club4g.org

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts