Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a replacement sunshade for my sunroof from this guy about two weeks ago. He didn't use paypal so I sent him a money order. He responded to me that he had gotten it and would be sending it out immediately with a tracking number. Well, that was almost two weeks ago. Last time I had heard from him was Monday apologizing for not sending it out yet because his sister or whomever just had a baby, so he was going to send it out priority. It's Friday, and I have yet to receive it or hear from him. I've sent him an email, messaged him on Myspace (last login was on the 8th) and sent him a bunch of PMs here (last login was the 7th). He has my money and I am left with nothing. If you are going to do business with someone the least you could do it check up on the customer and confirm everything, be honest. This guy has not shown any integrity. Does anyone have this guy's personal information? I have his address since I sent him a money order, but anyone have a telephone number or such?

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
I'm actually fairly surprised to hear about this coming from him. I met him last year when he drove from the Eastern Shore to a regional meet and he was VERY down to earth and an overall great guy. I "had" his number then, but I no longer do.

Hopefully this works out. I find it surprising he would screw someone, especially a local.

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found his number on whitepages.com, gave him a call. No answer, left a message... we'll see if he calls back. If I don't hear anything from him by Monday morning, local authorities down near Parksley will be notified.

·
ASSHOLE!
480 Posts
i sent you a pm today i just got back out of the hospital from surgury on my ankle again like i said in your pm im sending you the shade and i also asked you what else you wanted so i can help you out and give you something extra to make up for not being able to ship it last week

and thanks steve for sticking up for me i would never screw someone over, just bad timing had to get rushed to er

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright everything is taken care of now. i appologize, i didn't know you were in the hospital so i kinda feel like an ass. hope you feel better dude. PM'ed you.

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
okay, now that it's been quite a while since I've heard from him, AND I got a PM from another member saying he got screwed over from this guy as well, I'm calling him out once more. this guy gave the same excuse to the member that contacted me, and this was from a while back according to his PM. so as soon as I get some information from the member, I will be calling local police in this guy's area.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Based on the time that has passed since your 1st post I'd say escalating this is warranted. Hope you get everything sorted out in your favor :yesway:

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^thanks. what I bought off him isn't worth as much as what the other guy bought from him. he paid for some Evo parts, I paid for a replacement sunshade. I know it was only 20 bucks, but still that's not the way to conduct business.

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alright, things are pending at the moment, he said he was going to ship it out today... will post back when i find out.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Ask him when he's going to pay me back for all that shit he's running on his car. Intercooler and Evo VIII turbo etc. He sent a manifold back and promised to send back the other stuff he didn't pay for. He also promised to make me a manifold, 4 months later he sent back the flanges/piping and other stuff I sent him to make the manifold with. He always came up with a new excuse for everything and his cell phone magically dies when he owes people money/parts.

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Ask him when he's going to pay me back for all that shit he's running on his car. Intercooler and Evo VIII turbo etc. He sent a manifold back and promised to send back the other stuff he didn't pay for. He also promised to make me a manifold, 4 months later he sent back the flanges/piping and other stuff I sent him to make the manifold with. He always came up with a new excuse for everything and his cell phone magically dies when he owes people money/parts.
damn, your old setup was a good one too

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alright, issue resolved. came in yesterday, fixed it up and now have it installed on my car. apparently there was a mix up on his end. let me put it this way... if you are going to conduct business, don't have others do it for you. if he would like to explain what was wrong, he can post it. half of it is personal so I don't want to post someone else's personal stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts