Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Hello :)
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:ugh2:Story is simple. He was selling a 01 Chrysler Sebring for 1700 bucks.On the first day of sale we agreed I will buy a car for 1200 and it will be picked up week after.
I asked 4G64T8G (Jonathan) of he wanted any deposit of any kind.He responded that he doesn't use PayPal ,so he will take CASH at the pick up.
I let him know that I've been on this forum for past 3 years and he can ask some members that I am trustworthy as it comes to doing any kind of business.The week of 5-9 didn't not work out for the pick because my dad was not close enough to grab a car from the Bronx,NY. My dad and I had some problems contacting him over the internet (no responses over Im and through C3B mailbox( so we decided to call him
We called him Friday and stated that car will be picked up the week of 12-16th (current one) for 100%. I asked him again over th phone if he needed any deposit (PayPal/Cash),
Jonathan quickly responded NO.My dad left for NJ today and told me I he will pick up the car Thursday.I called Jon 30 minutes ago and he tells me the car is gone and I'm like WTF mate? He tells me that he was never sure I was coming and I didn't give him any deposit for the car (I asked twice). i tell him that and he gets lost with convo and doesn't know what to say so I hang up. . He clearly screwed me over few days prior to closing a deal. His thread on Cars for sale still says Sale pending to Clipse3GS.
Just for the future if you ever cross the member 4G64T8G with or any new member with this Phone numbers 631-645-4407 Or 347-312-2322 Or 718-508-2464 do not get involved with any bussines with him:nono::noway:

http://www.club3g.com/forum/cars-sale-wanted/101167-01-bmw-323ci-01-sebring-lx-7500-1700-obo.html

·
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The things that pisses me off that he even didn't call me or asked me if I still want a car.I guess it was my turn to get screwed over and tomorrow it will be somebody else's

·
stupid booster
7,219 Posts
clearly he got more money from someone else. Its really not that he ripped you off he was just looking out for himself. Karma will eventually get this selfish asshole

·
Registered
129 Posts
1st off u took 2 long to pick up the car and somebody came with a better offer so i let it go its as simple as that i didnt take any of ur money and u didnt lose anything so i cant see wat the big deal was!!..yes i was banned from TGC goosey but u should have let them kno why instead of just giving the bad side...i was postwhoring never screwed anybody over or took anybodies money so lets get that straight so everybody here knows that!!
2nd off yes i did say i was going to hold the car for u but as stated u took tooooo long and im about money and somebody came with more thats it!..im looking out for my best interest so dont get offended i sell cars all the time and never had a problem so just because i didnt wanna make less money from a guy that i didnt kno and never seen doesnt make me a bad person or a bad seller

·
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it fucking does when I say I would pick up a car for 100% by Wed and you were OK with it (over the phone) Monday came you didnt pick up the phone or reply to my IM messages which stated that I will be picking up the car on Wed !!! Then when I call on tuesday to let you know you said its Sold to somebody else. therefore I sent the semi with a full load to NY hoping it will come back with my car but instead I get nothing and had to come back empty. You know how much it cost to come back empty from NY to OH....hmm let me think around 500 bucks so dont tell me I didn't lose any money

·
Registered
129 Posts
like i said i didnt take any money from u and thats that somebody came and bought it point blank ...look how much time i gave u and u took longer than expected i cant be held accountable for not wanting to make money so stop bein a bitch!!...did u give me any money...NOOO so any money u spent wasnt to me so im not a bad seller im just a person who wants to make money like everybody else who works and i already turned down ppl the 1st time u said u was coming and then u postphoned the date and that made me 2nd think wether or not u was really gonna come so i followed my gut insticnt and sold it and got my money b4 i was stuck with it!

·
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Didn't I wanna give you down payment? but you turned down the offer too and please don't call me a bitch...be more mature

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
did u give me any money...NOOO so any money u spent wasnt to me so im not a bad seller im just a person who wants to make money like everybody else
I asked 4G64T8G (Jonathan) of he wanted any deposit of any kind.He responded that he doesn't use PayPal ,so he will take CASH at the pick up. We called him Friday and stated that car will be picked up the week of 12-16th (current one) for 100%. I asked him again over th phone if he needed any deposit (PayPal/Cash), Jonathan quickly responded NO.
He tried twice...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I understand where both of you are coming from and judging from what was said. Hes not a bad seller, you are just mad that he didn't wait for you twice, all I see that he did wrong is that he didn't call you and say something like, "do you want the car because theres someone here that wants it and has money. If you want it come now!". You guys are not friends and theres absolutely no reason for him to even tell you what hes doing, its just curtesy. I would have called you to tell you that the car was no longer available and that is it. First come first serve. You kinda let him have doubts about you when you made a date and didn't show up to pick up car. I would have done the same thing after that. Sorry, go find another car and next time dont wait when you want something and dont reserve smething if you dont have the cash, theres nobodys responsability to wait for you.

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
I understand where both of you are coming from and judging from what was said. Hes not a bad seller, you are just mad that he didn't wait for you twice, all I see that he did wrong is that he didn't call you and say something like, "do you want the car because theres someone here that wants it and has money. If you want it come now!". You guys are not friends and theres absolutely no reason for him to even tell you what hes doing, its just curtesy. I would have called you to tell you that the car was no longer available and that is it. First come first serve. You kinda let him have doubts about you when you made a date and didn't show up to pick up car. I would have done the same thing after that. Sorry, go find another car and next time dont wait when you want something and dont reserve smething if you dont have the cash, theres nobodys responsability to wait for you.
wtf are you talking about. he did have the money...he offered a damn deposit. A long ass drive from OH to NY and back...for nothing. fuck that...id be pissed too.

·
Registered
129 Posts
basicallyyyyy...im not a bad person i just wanted my money just like everybody else im pretty sure alot of ppl would have done the same thing..yea xcon ur right i could have told him that but business is business and i dont know this guy from a hole in the wall so i didnt call in the heat of the moment ..when ur tryna sell something and somebody flakes on the 1st time it makes u doubtful and like i said i sold it while the gettin was good end of story!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
He tried twice...
if i would have accepted his down payment and he took 3 wks just cuzz he gave me a down payment and figured that the car was his that would have been me losin out on other possible buyers trust me it has happened b4 so i learn from my mistakes and dont accept down payments when ppl leave down payments they take advantage of the time u give them so i rather not....on the other hand if i would have took the down payment and sold the car then that would be a different story..or if u gave me money and i didnt give it bak 2 u that would make me a bad seller just say that ur pissed off and take down this bs cuzz its really gettin out of hand half the ppl can see where i am coming from and the other half dont but oh well

·
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what fucking 3 weeks ??? It was 10 days at most and on the top of that you knew I will be coming down with Semi and the whole purpose was to come back with the car instead of the load. If you talk business is business then you are a bad seller in my opinion. In case liek that you should f***ing called right away to let me know instead of wasting my 500 bucks and time

P.S. I totally agree with HomieG............thanks for support. i am just lookign out for members here so they dont get screwed like I did !!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
what fucking 3 weeks ??? It was 10 days at most and on the top of that you knew I will be coming down with Semi and the whole purpose was to come back with the car instead of the load. If you talk business is business then you are a bad seller in my opinion. In case liek that you should f***ing called right away to let me know instead of wasting my 500 bucks and time

P.S. I totally agree with HomieG............thanks for support. i am just lookign out for members here so they dont get screwed like I did !!!
3 wks was hypothetical!!!...if u dont have any common sense...keep in mind i didnt screw u i just sold my car and made money ur not looking out for other members cuzz if somebody comes LOCAL pick up and buys it then thats it!! ur view is u spent some money on the semi to come back empty well if u woulda lived up 2 the 1st date then u woulda had the car im not gonna sit around and wait to make money its not my style...And how did u lose 500 if u said ur father was comin out this way anyway?? Anyway
*****STAY OFF OF MY THREADS*****

U LIVE U LEARN AND THEN U GET LUVS...stop bein a baby!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts