Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Heres A List And Some Pics Of Everything I Got But Im Still Looking For A Few More Things

*Needs*

* Greddy Emanage
* Turbo Timer
* HKS SSQV BOV -- (Optional)
* Exhaust Manifold -- (Needs To Clear The Starter)
* WRX Injectors Not STI

**Wat I Have Already**

* T04E Turbo T3/T4
* Intercooler
* All Intercooler Piping
* Greddy Type S BOV
* All Oil Lines And Fittings
* A Bunch Of Blue Couplers And Clamps
* Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
* AM Fuel Pressure Regulator
* Greddy Profec B Spec-2 Electronic Boost Controller
* Wastegate
* Zex Turbo Spark Plugs
* Cyberdyne Gauges
- Oil PSI
- Air/Fuel
- Boost
* 2nd Wastegate Spring
* Manaul Boost Controller ( No Need For It..LOL)
* Gaskets And Hoses

:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Is that an ebay turbo? What brand?

And either get a bov that you can recirculate or go the GM MAF route.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that an ebay turbo? What brand?

And either get a bov that you can recirculate or go the GM MAF route.
im not sure wat the brand is but its not a ebay turbo but when u say a BOV that i can recirculate or go the GM MAF route wat exactly do u mean im new to wat ur talkin about but ive seen some ppl that use a hose and route that hose bak into the piping but wat is the point feel free to explain cuzz im not new to the turbo scene at all but im new to turboing a 4g64...i had a turbo type r civic b4 i came over to the mitsubishi side

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
throw that cheap garbage turbocharger oooooooout!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
if u look closely u can see the difference on my inlet it is dual finned and theres isnt and my serial and my boy actually has 1 very similar and is still running with it and still no problems

That intercooler looks like it was in an accident man... pretty bad

And whats your plan on tuning?
the intercooler isnt in the best condition but as long as it can hold air then idc keep in mind i got this complete kit just for a set of rims and a air compressor :squintfawk:

and im gonna go with a 02 8G computer and get it flashed cuzz i have heard of 2many problems wit the emanage

·
Registered
339 Posts
if u look closely u can see the difference on my inlet it is dual finned and theres isnt and my serial and my boy actually has 1 very similar and is still running with it and still no problems
Just minor differences. They are probably all produced in the same chinese factory. If you take a look the casting is pretty much exactly the same. And good for your boy.

Just tryin to help you out :noplease:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just minor differences. They are probably all produced in the same chinese factory. If you take a look the casting is pretty much exactly the same. And good for your boy.

Just tryin to help you out :noplease:
trust me i appreciate all help that u guys are throwin around but when u get a steal like i did its pretty hard to complain about things....im not tryna boost high anyway i just want more get up then the rest of the other g's and besides i love the sound the bov makes...im only shootin for about 8-10psi no more

1 - 10 of 10 Posts