Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah, I always keep an eye out for it. They had a collectors set iirc that was out for a short while but I never got my hands on one. I have #3, and I bought this and the second one at the same time (paid like $12 shipped for the Metal Age).

Still imo the best playing FPS (if you can really call it a "shooter") ever made. I fuckin' LOVE the creepy aspect of the stealth engine.

·
Fear my erep power
4,294,967,295 Posts
Score!
Thats the most suspenseful game series I have ever played. Gives me many a willie.
Dont know if you are aware, but there is a mutiplayer "Deathmatch" patch for that. Its a little quirky but still really fun. You can become invisible and blackjack your friends in the back of the head, I used to play it at LAN parties

·
I Wangs
43,483 Posts
I totally love that game and still go back and play it once in a while...but I think the latest Doom fucked me up more than Theif. playing in the dark, at night and the monster jumps out from behind you with 5.1 on. :scared: I've actually had to turn it off more than once because it was screwing with my head. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts