Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so i did a bunch of searching and found nothing, so I there has already been a thread on this I do apologize.

But anyways just recently my 6-disk changer just stopped working completely. My radio still works just fine, but I cant listen to any of the 6 cd's I have loaded in there, and I cant even eject them out. Its like it doesnt even exist! All that happens when I push the cd button is the pod display reads E 03. Any Ideas? Thanks :)

·
passport applied for
2,437 Posts
no! but i have my original HU you can have for $40 shipped. guaranteed to work!!!!
my amp was bad and i ended up replacing everything. let me know if you need it

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Okay so i did a bunch of searching and found nothing, so I there has already been a thread on this I do apologize.

But anyways just recently my 6-disk changer just stopped working completely. My radio still works just fine, but I cant listen to any of the 6 cd's I have loaded in there, and I cant even eject them out. Its like it doesnt even exist! All that happens when I push the cd button is the pod display reads E 03. Any Ideas? Thanks :)
Time to get a new cd player.;)

You could always take to the dealer and let them charge you to take it out, then charge you to ship it off and have it looked at. Then they will go from their as too replacing it or fixing it. Trust me just purchase a new cd player of your choice because it will be cheaper in the long run.

The samething happen to me last summer and I came out cheaper and with a better quality cd player than the factory system. I had to take the entire unit apart to get my cd's out of it.

Or you can buy a factory unit from someone on the site^^!
In the long run the samething can happen again, but that would be the cheaper fix. Of course aftermarket players work and sound better but the choice is yours.

·
passport applied for
2,437 Posts
yeah, i have a picture on my computer ,just trying to upload it.
it's from my 03 spyder gts with steering wheel controls!

·
FeelsGoodToBeGangsta
1,617 Posts
Its dead. The first unit i had in my car did the exact same thing.

Hey would you be willing to sell me the faceplate/buttons?

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
Its dead. The first unit i had in my car did the exact same thing.

Hey would you be willing to sell me the faceplate/buttons?
same here. after hours of work, i figured out that the spiral gears had worn, and slipped, making it never actually put the CD's in the right place for playing. good news is disassembly is pretty straight forward, and any infinity CD player (tom's, or the 4 disk, or whatever will just plug and play (after you put in the code)

·
Shut up.
3,700 Posts
same here. after hours of work, i figured out that the spiral gears had worn, and slipped, making it never actually put the CD's in the right place for playing. good news is disassembly is pretty straight forward, and any infinity CD player (tom's, or the 4 disk, or whatever will just plug and play (after you put in the code)
03+ doesn't have radio codes. I think they may have stopped the codes in 02, but i know for sure 03+ doesn't have them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts