Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Lambo door kit is among one of the best options on the market. Do not settle for less when you can buy the best. These shocks will outlast any other on the market and provide a true smooth lift when opening and closing your doors.

• Designed for a fit and a quick install
  • Engineered to be three times stronger
  • Covered under a limited lifetime warranty
  • The only kit on the market that goes 90 degrees vertical
  • Keeps doors straight up instead of hanging to the side
  • Dual nitrogen gas lifts for each door rated at 300lbs of force
  • Has four infinitely adjustable points for the look and fit you want
  • 100% CNC machined 4130 chromoly steel construction
  • Electroless Nickel plated for corrosion protection and show quality looks

To purchase, visit http://store.sc-customs.com

This is not a bolt-on kit and will require welding; we always recommend a professional installation

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
will these work for the Stratus coupes? Also how far do they open out before they lift to the 90 degrees? I will probably purchase a set if they are. Do you have an aim acct that I can speak with you about these?

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will these work for the Stratus coupes? Also how far do they open out before they lift to the 90 degrees? I will probably purchase a set if they are. Do you have an aim acct that I can speak with you about these?
Yes, these will work exactly the same for the Stratus Coupe. Both Eclipse and Stratus share the same exact doors and fenders (except for the change in cut for the headlights on the fender).

Please use the link above to purchase. You can also email [email protected]

·
*insert funny title*
5,375 Posts
Not that I have my spyder anymore, but those would work great on one.

Probably the best looking set of doors I have seen for this car.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh crap i though these were bolt on..
If you're going to install something, install it the right way where its EXTREMELY reliable. This is the only kit on the market for the 3G Eclipse that will provide a TRUE 90-degree vertical door when installed correctly. Most others are 45-65 degree and butterfly and look like ass.

For a bolt on door kit, you would have to get to the otherside of the bolt to install and tighten a nut. Open your door, look at the area, and estimate the effort involved.

The labor involved within installing a bolt on kit is actually MORE than the labor on a weld on kit.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another set ordered and shipped out today! Thanks!

(PS - Please provide me more installed photos) :)

·
Relapsed.
1,811 Posts
sorry to clutter your thread but if i didnt have to get my clutch replaced i would have been all over this :(

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To those who purchased this product from me, please provide me some photos of your installation that we can use as reference for others.

Also, to those interested, I have a better price I can offer for a limited time. PM me for pricing!! :)

·
how bout no
577 Posts
I would send you some of the pictures from my install, but it hasn't happened yet. I cant find anybody to do the install, and since I cant weld I cant do it myself either. I am about to drive up to your shop steve and get you to do it! :twothumb:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts