Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
This is an old thread. But I have this issue and am not able to find where the hole is under the driver side dash. . I've found where the water leaks from which is close to the condensation box, but not the hole. . I know where the drain hole is on the outside in the engine bay is though. . I shoved a untwined hanger in it. Other than that I have some flex seal ready for when I finally figure out where to 'seal' the inside of my car.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I sealed mine with butyl tape like you use for windows or headlights. The spot is inside the cabin near the accelerator. You have to pull back the carpet slightly.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I sealed mine with butyl tape like you use for windows or headlights. The spot is inside the cabin near the accelerator. You have to pull back the carpet slightly.
Is it the indentation that sticks out? I notice that the leak leads up to the back of the center console. Someone used caulk silicone to seal up the entirity up from the side I have the leak coming from so I did the same and even where I could find where there may be a opening. I've lifted up both the carpet and padding and I fail to see an obvious candidate for the a/c drain hole.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think you already saw this on another thread, but here's the spot so others will find it when searching:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts