Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i searhed to find no answers. does anyone have a how to on building your own lambo doors?|

Just looking into this before I attempt to. I know about fitment issues related to them but am just wondering them seem so inexpensive to build someone has to have somthing on it.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Unless you have a very high mechanical aptitude, are very familiar with geometrical application, have a high degree of understanding the metalurgical attributes, and have the ability and experience to actually manufacture parts, I'd really think a little longer if you'd want to take this endeavor on...

·
Registered
38 Posts
lol! Yeah, like kidney_bean said, it's not easy. If you really want to install lambos, buy a kit. You will be happy you did instead of trying to quikie some.

This is one of those things you can't really save much money on

·
Registered
439 Posts
and for god sakes dont buy a $200 dollar kit... you will screw yourself in the long run.. the cheap way is not the route you want to go

www.verticaldoors.com seem to be the favorite around here.. i had a set they went on fine....

i would also suggest getting in and out of an eclipse that already has them on..i would have never bought the ones i had... if i had done this first.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so 90 degree ones should be good?

I am a sheetmetal mechanic right now actually but think I will just take the route of buying them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts