Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
3gAndrew
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, never posted here before as I've never encountered an issue I can't solve on my own so far.

Little bit of info about the car, I have an 05 GT Spyder thats been manual swapped, I used the auto harness and ecu, did the ol' hack the auto trans shift plug to fool the ecu into thinking its in neutral.

Over the past winter, I pulled the entire drivetrain and also replaced shift linkage. Now I have no power to my odb2, hvac, or electronic locks. Those are the only things that I've found not working so far.

I've gone over every fuse in the car, visibly checking it and using a fuse tester to ensure that they aren't blown too. I've checked all the grounds I can find inside the bay and cabin and they are all good, I even sanded down the connections and rebolted them down. I cant find any missing plugs or grounds that would cause these issues.

Before the winter, all 3 of these worked without issue so its something I've unplugged or broken reinstalling the drivetrain. If anyone knows of a mutual relay, ground, plug, etc that would cause all 3 of these to not have any power, let me know!

I'll tag a pic of the car too as it's also never been posted on here, at least by myself. Mine is on the right

Any help is much appreciated!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, never posted here before as I've never encountered an issue I can't solve on my own so far.

Little bit of info about the car, I have an 05 GT Spyder thats been manual swapped, I used the auto harness and ecu, did the ol' hack the auto trans shift plug to fool the ecu into thinking its in neutral.

Over the past winter, I pulled the entire drivetrain and also replaced shift linkage. Now I have no power to my odb2, hvac, or electronic locks. Those are the only things that I've found not working so far.

I've gone over every fuse in the car, visibly checking it and using a fuse tester to ensure that they aren't blown too. I've checked all the grounds I can find inside the bay and cabin and they are all good, I even sanded down the connections and rebolted them down. I cant find any missing plugs or grounds that would cause these issues.

Before the winter, all 3 of these worked without issue so its something I've unplugged or broken reinstalling the drivetrain. If anyone knows of a mutual relay, ground, plug, etc that would cause all 3 of these to not have any power, let me know!

I'll tag a pic of the car too as it's also never been posted on here, at least by myself. Mine is on the right View attachment 42848

Any help is much appreciated!
On my '01 gs w/auto trans I had, when the neutral safety switch connections got wet it would put the trans in limp mode and blow the airbag fuse, plus all the same problems you listed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts