Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
QuickSLVR
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ZL 430 is plate number...give that to the police and they should be able to give you atleast the phone number.
i called the police in Rhode island today about it and told me they can't give it out if i provide them with the plate number..and told me to solve it with paypal. I'm gonna try again.

·
QuickSLVR
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, hopefully it does work out, and i get my money back from paypal...i heard a few didnt get it back through pay pal when they had conflicts like this, so hopefully i do or i will go up to Rhode island and claim my stuff and get back money for shipping,only i find could find his address or phone number

·
QuickSLVR
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any one know how to look up cell phone numbers for free, i found one and it was like 15 bucks..all it said was his name, location and what provider he has.

·
Zero Resistance, LLC
1,948 Posts
Are you kidding me? It hasn't even been two weeks. Two weeks is nothing. You were stalking him and sending emails to his sister after only 9 days. I seriously think you should calm down. I would never ever do business with someone like you.

·
QuickSLVR
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Are you kidding me? It hasn't even been two weeks. Two weeks is nothing. You were stalking him and sending emails to his sister after only 9 days. I seriously think you should calm down. I would never ever do business with someone like you.
he keeps ignoring all my messages and telling me he will ship it another day then what was promised and then he doesn't even ship it..and its gonna go on and on....he said 2-3 days after payment.. then it was monday, then friday. If i wait a little longer i am afraid i am not gonna get my money back after a period of time. The pay pal he provided me was hers, and i searched the email on myspace and found her and not him..then i found him on her top friends...he has not logged on here ever since 11/11 on here ,and was sure he was not going to..and i need to contact him somehow. 9 days is gonna grow into 16 days then 23 and so on b/c he says he works everyday and i don't see how he does not have the time to ship it. But i guess your right..i just don't really trust buying on here b/c of a lot of ppl who got scammed on here, and i worry a lot..thats how i am.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I can try to see if i can talk to a friend to see if i can get you a last known address since i work with police but im not sure if they will allow it.

·
Registered
844 Posts
he keeps ignoring all my messages and telling me he will ship it another day then what was promised and then he doesn't even ship it..and its gonna go on and on....he said 2-3 days after payment.. then it was monday, then friday. If i wait a little longer i am afraid i am not gonna get my money back after a period of time. The pay pal he provided me was hers, and i searched the email on myspace and found her and not him..then i found him on her top friends...he has not logged on here ever since 11/11 on here ,and was sure he was not going to..and i need to contact him somehow. 9 days is gonna grow into 16 days then 23 and so on b/c he says he works everyday and i don't see how he does not have the time to ship it. But i guess your right..i just don't really trust buying on here b/c of a lot of ppl who got scammed on here, and i worry a lot..thats how i am.
you're doing the right thing.

the longer you sit on this, the greater the chance of you not being able recoup anything should he be trying to scam you. you have more patience than me. after 2-3 days i'm beating the bushes to get results.

sellers should be just as prompt to ship an item as they are to recieve payment. waiting 2-3 weeks for anything to get shipped out is ridiculous. i shipped sideskirts in a less than a day after recieving payment. it's not that difficult.

sellers should have the decency to not sell an item if they can't ship it right away.

·
QuickSLVR
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you're doing the right thing.

the longer you sit on this, the greater the chance of you not being able recoup anything should he be trying to scam you. you have more patience than me. after 2-3 days i'm beating the bushes to get results.

sellers should be just as prompt to ship an item as they are to recieve payment. waiting 2-3 weeks for anything to get shipped out is ridiculous. i shipped sideskirts in a less than a day after recieving payment. it's not that difficult.

sellers should have the decency to not sell an item if they can't ship it right away.
lol, trust me i don't have patience when it comes to this i am like you after 2-3 days i need to know what is going on...its just stressing me out every single day that goes by. I know right, when i sell something i ship it the next business day which is usually the next day..and i have shipped out so many bulky parts such as kits and etc..and he is like i will ship it asap...asap my ass he is just trying to find more time to just get away with it, and i am not gonna let that happen.:nono:

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Agreed.. you're not being a "stalker" like someone else said.

If you purchase an item, and yo udon't have tracking information with 72 hours.. that's a yellow light. If all communication atempts fail, and you STILL don't have tracking and it's been 96 hours (4 days), thats a BIG BIG warning.

Once it hits 1-2 weeks, you definately should make a move and file a dispute.

What most people fail to realize is that a dispute is just that.. a dispute. The seller still has the opportunity to provide proof of shipping to resolve the dispute. Otherwise, if no contact is made during the dispute, THEN its escalalted to a claim.

Hope everything works out.

·
QuickSLVR
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Agreed.. you're not being a "stalker" like someone else said.

If you purchase an item, and yo udon't have tracking information with 72 hours.. that's a yellow light. If all communication atempts fail, and you STILL don't have tracking and it's been 96 hours (4 days), thats a BIG BIG warning.

Once it hits 1-2 weeks, you definately should make a move and file a dispute.

What most people fail to realize is that a dispute is just that.. a dispute. The seller still has the opportunity to provide proof of shipping to resolve the dispute. Otherwise, if no contact is made during the dispute, THEN its escalalted to a claim.

Hope everything works out.
I don't think i was being a stalker, more like finding more resources to try to contact this seller. I was thinking that also so i already filed a dispute yesterday and it will end in a few weeks if not resolved...that way I don't wait too long to file it and gives him time to resolve it...thanks for the support, hopefully it does work out.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
I don't think i was being a stalker, more like finding more resources to try to contact this seller.
Oh I know.. trust me. I completely think you did the right thing.. I just said that term based on the earlier reply...

·
QuickSLVR
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
did you escalate your paypal dispute to a claim?
yep, it said it will be in effect for a few weeks...i got his number and i called and a answering machine came up, i' m guessing he is not home. But i want to do more then just a dispute, i want to get this guy for what he deserves for scamming me, and teach him a lesson.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts