Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a problem , a few questions and maybe a solution to my problem but I'm looking for other opinions. The after market front bumper that was given to me by a friend fits amazing but there's no cut outs for the blinker housings . Instead of doing something completely extra to the bumper , my idea was use my aftermarket headlights in a different way. I was thinking I could use the halos that are in them as turnsignals by wiring to the blinker but I need the led halos to be amber/orange . I've came across the halo rings on various sites and I've found them in amber and orange but I'm not sure how big the halos are inside the winjet headlight . Would the halos work efficient for the blinker? For example if I'm driving day or night with my headlamps on Would the led halo still be visible? Could the halos handle the blinks? Could I change the halo ring that comes in the winjet headlights ? Or atleast the color ?

·
Registered
123 Posts
post a pic of the bumper so we can suggest ideas regarding blinkers...
rewiring the winjet headlights is probably possible, but also more complicated than just retrofitting the bumper for blinkers using the existing wiring harness.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts