Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A date has been set for the 2012 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show. The location will be at the Rogers Middle School in Rogers MN. This will be the 14th year for the event.

This is one of the largest all Mitsubishi shows in the upper Midwest, and is open to all Mitsubishi powered vehicles, so sign up and join in on the fun.

For more info or to sign up, please visit this site. All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show

:yesway:

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:coffee:
I was at Cars and Coffee this morning and meet with some of the Club4G guys. They are planning on rounding up at least eight 4G's there, and might be able to get their own trophy class with those numbers. Us 3G's must unite and round up some good numbers this year to save the 3G class again. The 3G class had a great turnout last year with very nice vehicles and drivers, so lets make it even better this year !!!!!!

:burnout:

·
The Ghost
717 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Thanks Collin (Krazy_Town) for getting this info out there.

The 3G Eclipse category has been kind of light the last couple of years. We need to get a good 10 3Gs signed up if we are gonna keep the 3G category for trophies.

So help me find some more 3Gers hiding under rocks and get them to the All Mitsu Cookout!

later,
Curt

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
I'm kinda sad I won't be parking next to my evil twin this year. Oh well, there probably won't be a Galant category this year anyway.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'm kinda sad I won't be parking next to my evil twin this year. Oh well, there probably won't be a Galant category this year anyway.
Are you sure? Get on the Galant boards and rally the troops. It has worked in the past. There are still a lot of GVR4 enthusiasts. When you combine those with the newer Galants, there might be enough.

later,
Curt

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hey everyone,

Things are going good so far for the All Mitsu Cookout. To get you and your car signed up for the All Mitsu Cookout, the official sign up page is at:
Subscribe to our Newsletters

We also have a Facebook event set up. If you want to get in on some of the discussions there, sign up at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/301481149943125/

August 26th will come up fast. So start getting those car projects done now!!

later,
Curt

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
No one is more hellbent on getting this thing done then me. That said I'll be out of town this weekend... but after that it's all out, it will get done. Speed density FINALLY hit big maps so I can get my sensors and find the place to do my aluminum welding so that when the time comes it'll happen.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hey everyone,

We've had a good number of sign ups so far. I think there is 37 people officially signed up and 71 people signed up on the Facebook event. Keep spreading the word!

I'll be up at BIR for the Proving Grounds this weekend. If you have any questions about the Cookout, just look for the All Mitsu Cookout poster:

:)

later,
Curt

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok. Looks like we have 4 people 100% committed to the 3G class this year.

Me
GTmitsu
Silvertune
HaZal2d0Us

We need at least 7 more signed up for our own trophy class to avoid being thrown into the "Other" class. I will talk to Jamie and see if I can get her to come otherwise that's all I know with a nice 3G model to commit to the show. I also posted this in the Great Lakes region to get some of them coming, but it's not drawing much interest yet. Of course its sort of early, but Curt and I have a few more shows to attend this year so we will try to promote this where we can.

3G's Unite!!!!!!! Let's get this thing rolling !!!!!

1 - 20 of 179 Posts