Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

21 - 40 of 179 Posts

·
I'm from Poland.
1,055 Posts
I'm kinda sad I won't be parking next to my evil twin this year. Oh well, there probably won't be a Galant category this year anyway.
<3 you!

I think he was talking about me. Black on Black vs White on White.

Curt said I couldn't enter my Genesis into the cookout, since it wasn't built by Mitsu. (It was built by a Mitsu guys cousin, I'm sure!)

I'm working on sourcing a Mitsu to enter this year. It may be a Mitsu built air conditioner or home movie projector... but I plan to be there! :)

·
I'm from Poland.
1,055 Posts
Curt - You may consider merging the 8G+ Galant and 3G+ Eclipse into the same category. 4 doors or 2 door, they are the same car.

·
UMADBREH?
3,460 Posts
<3 you!

Curt said I couldn't enter my Genesis into the cookout, since it wasn't built by Mitsu. (It was built by a Mitsu guys cousin, I'm sure!)

I'm working on sourcing a Mitsu to enter this year. It may be a Mitsu built air conditioner or home movie projector... but I plan to be there! :)
Mitsu makes Forklifts! Throw some D's on that bitch and decorate the tines, you'd have a trophy for sure!

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
<3 you!

Come on now Pete. It wont be the same without you there.

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Yeah we won't have a guy with way too much facial hair, black everything and super black sunglasses. It will never be so real... :fawk: :wub:

Hard to believe Pete I've only met you in person once. :lol:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hey everyone,

Just updated the sign up list. We've got 43 cars signed up already. Looking good!

If you need to get pumped up for this event, just surf on over and watch the video from 2010:
Cookout2010.wmv - YouTube

Also, I have the flyer created. It is at:
http://mn3s.org/cookout-flyer.doc

I'd really like us to set a new record for Mitsus there. The record is 166 cars. So make sure to tell your friends and give out some flyers where ever you can.

later,
Curt

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
The DD 3G may be at the cookout. We'll see. Wheels and a few more cosmetic enhancements will make it look respectable.

Curt - You may consider merging the 8G+ Galant and 3G+ Eclipse into the same category. 4 doors or 2 door, they are the same car.
Noooooo! Don't put me up against Justin. I has no boost ...yet.

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
Curt usually has a link to the PDF as it gets closer to the date.

Side note, Allie's Eclipse is registered now. Add 1 more to the list of 3G's :)

·
UMADBREH?
3,460 Posts
Curt usually has a link to the PDF as it gets closer to the date.

Side note, Allie's Eclipse is registered now. Add 1 more to the list of 3G's :)

I just filled out a sheet at the show, didn't know there was one to do ahead if time.

21 - 40 of 179 Posts