Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

41 - 60 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
I got IceGod linked, he says he wants to come and will confirm later. Hopefully he's in, that ought to be enough to get us a class! Let's keep 'em coming!!!

·
Registered
361 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Just registered!! So pumped! I'll have to get some detail work done on the car before hand. Make it look as clean as possible through the partly sandblasted paint. =/

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Just registered!! So pumped! I'll have to get some detail work done on the car before hand. Make it look as clean as possible through the partly sandblasted paint. =/
:woot: More 3g's.

People are really coming out of the woodwork. You guys should come to Sears tomorrow night so we can get some faces for these names.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I made another update to the sign up list. We have 49 people officially signed up so far:
All Mitsu Cookout sign-up list

We also have a Facebook event set up. There has been a lot of people signing up there. Over 100 so far. That is really encouraging. If you want to get in on the Facebook discussion, the FB event page is at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/301481149943125/

I'm also hoping to finalize the price of the Cookout this next week. I'm hoping to keep it at $5, but right now we only have one sponsor lined up. A big thanks to White Bear Mitsubishi! If anyone would be interested in sponsoring the All Mitsu Cookout, get in contact with me.

later,
Curt

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Where is NOS when you need them? If they sponsor Rice Killers you'd think they'd sponsor a real awesome meet like this one. :noplease:

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
I'll drop a flyer off with troy on Monday and see if he can get them to do anything. it may be worth trying.

·
UMADBREH?
3,460 Posts
Is your car running yet? Oh... too soon? ;)
LOL...give the kid a break. At our meet today, everyone (including his parents) kept razzing him about it. I can see how it's gotten a bit overplayed.

That wont keep me from mentioning it now and then :lol:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Where is NOS when you need them? If they sponsor Rice Killers you'd think they'd sponsor a real awesome meet like this one. :noplease:

NOS has been at the All Mitsu Cookout the last couple of years. But they typically "sponsor" by giving away free drinks. Although last year they showed up unannounced, but that is no biggie.

Since I sent the message out on Friday, we have added MAP as a main sponsor again. So with two main sponsors, we will be able to keep the All Mitsu Cookout at $5 for you, your car, and all the food you can eat. Each additional guest will be $5.

later,
Curt

41 - 60 of 179 Posts