Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

121 - 140 of 179 Posts

·
CreepnIn The Shadows
4,426 Posts
I'm just waiting on my buddy. If his work schedule is free that weekend I'll be taking a trip to Minnesota.

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Wow, that's a serious 3/s turn out, there was like 4 of them last year. Wonder if any of them will have more then some ricer bling and a couple pussy bolt ons. /rant for now...

I'm surprised there is only 10 4g's, they were making a big deal about getting a more serious turn out. Curt the 3g group includes stratus coupes correct?

·
UMADBREH?
3,460 Posts
Wow, that's a serious 3/s turn out, there was like 4 of them last year. Wonder if any of them will have more then some ricer bling and a couple pussy bolt ons. /rant for now...

I'm surprised there is only 10 4g's, they were making a big deal about getting a more serious turn out. Curt the 3g group includes stratus coupes correct?

4g's are all talk anyway. They don't even come out Fridays....

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
I seen a couple of 'em from time to time. None of them would give a 3g the time of day though if I did go to say hi, they are akin to the BMW crowd down there.

·
Registered
361 Posts

Silvertune, I think you need to spend some more time looking at 3/Ses. This one from last year: http://mn3s.org/cookout2011/images/DSC01370.JPG got the top trophy, has a 700hp dyno sheet and I've seen it run low 11s on the drag strip.

We've also had 30+ 3/Ses at the Cookout for the last nine years. And yes, the 3G group also contains a couple of Stratus coupes.

later,
Curt

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
And it's so clean too! I have a picture under the hood of that thing I must show you.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hey everyone,

Less than three weeks away from the All Mitsu Cookout now. Time to start thinking about your car sign. To save time at the Cookout, you can download and fill out your car sign before the show. Just fill out everything except the car number. You'll get that at the show. Its hard to remember your mod list when you are sitting at the registration table. So do it early. Here is a link to a blank car sign:
http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign.doc
Here is an example sign to look at:
http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign-curt.doc

We are up to 134 sign ups. Keep them coming!

Thanks,
Curt

·
Registered
401 Posts
:sweat: Oh god....I now feel obligated to get my exhaust rebuilt before this cookout.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hey everyone,

I've finalized the classes for the car show. Here they are:

90-94 DSM
95-99 DSM
00-05 Eclipse/Stratus coupe
06-12 Eclipse
91-93 3/S
94-99 3/S
Evo I to IX
Evo X and 09+ Ralliarts
Starion/Conquest
Other Mitsu
The "Gene Helms" Cleanest Car Overall

All classes will have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies, except the cleanest car overall. That is just a 1st place.

We are also up to 144 cars signed up, but I haven't updated the webpage since Monday. Keep those sign ups coming!!

later,
Curt

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am registered and going! So add another 3g to the list, all though my car is a bit more tuner looking (your word might be rice burner lol).

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hey everyone,

We are up to 148 sign-ups. I've got the updated list at: All Mitsu Cookout sign-up list

Here is the breakdown of the cars signed up so far:

1g 3/S...... 11
2g 3/S...... 19
1g DSM...... 11
2g DSM...... 26
EVO 8/9..... 20
EVO X....... 11
3G Eclipse.. 12
4G Eclipse.. 11
StarQuest... 10

and 17 others.

If you are planning on coming, please get yourself signed up. It really helps with the behind the scenes work that is being done right now. The sign up page is at:
Subscribe to our Newsletters

Less than two weeks away!!!!

later,
Curt

121 - 140 of 179 Posts