Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Plans are underway for the 2007 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show. This year's event will be happening on Sunday, August 26th, at the Rogers Middle School, in Rogers, MN. The event will run from 11am to 4pm. We've got our two main sponsors on board again, Brookdale Mitsubishi and LSE Performance. I'm also confident that we'll beat last years record of 142 Mitsus. All the details about the All Mitsu Cookout can be found at: All Mitsubishi Cookout

If you are planning on coming, take a minute and fill out the sign up form at:
Subscribe to our Newsletters

Hope to see you there,
Curt

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey everyone,

Things are coming along great for the Cookout. We've got 41 people on the sign up list so far:
All Mitsu Cookout sign-up list

Don't forget to sign up if you are planning on coming. Sign up page is at:

Once again, corporate Mitsubishi is planning on donating some cool prizes. Its gonna be awesome!

later,
Curt

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bummer! I was hoping it would be on a Sat. :sad: I don't want to take too many more days off of work. Especially with B2N coming soon. Maybe next year Curt. Had a blast as always at the Dells though. Thanks Curt. :wavey:
Hey Jeff,

You should really consider coming. Its the only show you can go to anywhere that you'll compete against a dozen or so other nice 3Gs and be voted on by 100+ Mitsu enthusiasts. Your car is nicely done up, you should show it off.

We'll be going out to eat and having a bonfire the night before the Cookout(Saturday) for the out-of-towners. You can make a nice weekend up here in the Twin Cities.

later,
Curt

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey everyone,

We've had a lot of sign ups in the last week. We have 64 cars signed up so far. That's great. I also have a flyer put together at: http://www.mn3s.org/cookout-flyer.doc

I always keep a hand full of these in my car in case I spot a nice Mitsu somewhere. Also, if you work at a business that is car oriented, maybe print a few off and have them laying on your counter or pin one up. Any advertising you can do will help. Every year we get a few people that come to the Cookout that had no idea it existed before they got a flyer.

Thanks,
Curt

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey everyone,

I received a bunch of prizes from Corporate Mitsubishi last week. Got some t-shirts, hats, a big cooler, and some smaller items.

Sign ups are looking good. I just updated the page. We've got 74 signed up so far: All Mitsu Cookout sign-up list

And don't forget to hand out a flyer when ever you come across a nice Mitsu. They really do help spread the word.

Thanks,
Curt

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just updated the sign up page. We are up to 81 sign ups!!

The price for the Cookout is $5 again. That includes you, your car, one passenger, and all the food you can eat. It would really help if you prepaid using paypal. My paypal is [email protected] If you pre-pay it helps speed up the registration process the day of the show. If you don't have paypal, don't sweat it, just pay at the event.

We are less than seven weeks away now!

later,
Curt

·
Spring King
4,967 Posts
I'd say yes. I've been to a number of these and plan to this year as well. Curt won't turn people away. What you're basically paying for is the cost of food, covering the "rental" of the school lot (and access to bathrooms), etc. If each person pays (which is a pretty small amount) then I'm sure they are more than welcome to come with you. Always has been fine in the past...

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
I have a couple people that want to go with me also. As long as the extra people pay besides our one free guest it's fine?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey everyone,

Thanks to those that sent a paypal in the last week or so. I've had a bunch of them. Looks like we have 97 sign ups. The updated list is at:

We are still on pace to get around 150 cars there, which is awesome. But don't forget to keep bugging your friends that own Mitsus. Lets try and get as many cars as we can together. Its gonna be fun!

later,
Curt

·
Blown...
198 Posts
Well there is a very good chance I will show up. My friends are interested in showing up to see what MN has. They like the Mitsu people because we know what we are talking about when it comes to performance and show. The local show that’s happening the same day in Winona is the Motor Parts Store non judge show and the other judged shows happen the weekend before. So far I am leaning towards the cook out.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey everyone,

Not too much new to report. We've got 108 sign ups. The car show categories will be the same as last year. They include:

Best 90-94 DSM
Best 95-99 DSM
Best 00-05 Eclipse/Stratus coupe
Best 91-93 3/S
Best 94-99 3/S
Best Evo
Best Classic Mitsu (89 and older)
Best Other Mitsu
The "Gene Helms" Cleanest Car Overall

Only about a month away now!

later,
Curt

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well there is a very good chance I will show up. My friends are interested in showing up to see what MN has. They like the Mitsu people because we know what we are talking about when it comes to performance and show. The local show that’s happening the same day in Winona is the Motor Parts Store non judge show and the other judged shows happen the weekend before. So far I am leaning towards the cook out.
Thats good to hear. You're gonna like the All Mitsu Cookout.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey everyone,

The sign-ups keep piling up. We are up to 124 cars on the list. The current list is at:

We are a little over three weeks away now. If you are planning on coming, don't forget to sign up:

One thing to start thinking about is your car sign. You can fill out your sign ahead of time. Then when you check in, the day of the show, all I need to give you is your car number. Here is the car sign you can download:
http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign.doc

And my example sign can be found here:
http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign-curt.doc

Thanks,
Curt

1 - 20 of 33 Posts