Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Planning has begun on the 2011 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show. This year's event is on Sunday, August 28th, 2011. The event will run from 11am to 4pm at the Rogers Middle School in Rogers, MN. And once again we have our two main sponsors back, Brookdale Mitsubishi and Modern Automotive Performance.

The All Mitsu Cookout is an afternoon filled with some great Mitsubishis on display. It is both a car show and a huge BBQ. Plus we give away some cool prizes and trophies. We are hoping to have another great turnout.

The page to sign up and check out all the other details is at: All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show

Thanks,
Curt

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
I'll be there for sure again. Always a "cant miss" event.

P.S. I wonder if there will be more than 2 3G's in attendance this year?

·
Registered
954 Posts
I'm definitely going to try to make it there this year. Was there in '09, missed last year due to moving back to school.

So you can add another 3G to the list more than likely ;)

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Mmmm. Gonna have to sign up as long as that's not a big day for school. I'm at the U anyway so I should probably get a spot. :)

·
I'm from Poland.
1,055 Posts
Last year there were more Galants than Eclipses. C3G members need to step it up!

Curt - TheGalantCenter is down right now, but I will make sure to post up a thread as soon as its back up. :)

·
Spring King
4,967 Posts
Just 2 last year? Wow. I was out of town that weekend, so I didn't help I guess.

We'll see about this year. I may have to park behind the school, after 10 years I probably won't have the 3G any more. Excited and sad both.

But this thread ain't about that. Not that anyone's on the fence about going, but if you are - do it! Lots of fun, lots of stuff to see, and everyone's really friendly. You can show up not knowing anyone but will by the time you leave.

·
n00b
119 Posts
I wouldn't mind that, don't think he would mind that (maybe???) but being married, all plans are subject to the wife's approval lol

·
Blown...
198 Posts
You bet I will be there this year.

Polish is right. We need more 3G support or the 3G's will get thrown into the "Other" Class. We need to show some 3G support so come on down even if you dont have a lot to show off. A clean ride is just as good as any.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey everyone,

Things are coming along good for the Cookout. I have the sign up sheet updated. We have 30 cars signed up so far. The current list is at:
All Mitsu Cookout sign-up list

If you are planning on coming to the All Mitsu Cookout, make sure to sign up here:
Subscribe to our Newsletters

Thanks,
Curt

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey everyone,

Just updated the sign up list. We've got 52 cars signed up already. Looking good.

If you need to get pumped up for this event, just surf on over and watch the video from last year:
YouTube - ‪Cookout2010.wmv‬‏

Also, I have the flyer created. It is at:
http://mn3s.org/cookout-flyer.doc

I'd really like us to set a new record for Mitsus there. The record is 166 cars. So make sure to tell your friends and give out some flyers where ever you can.

later,
Curt

1 - 20 of 71 Posts