Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plans are underway for the 2022 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show. The All Mitsu Cookout is a once a year show for all Mitsu built vehicles. There is no car show like this anywhere and no bigger Mitsu event in the Upper Midwest!

This year's event is happening on Sunday, August 28th from 11am to 4pm. It will be at Ramsey Central Park, in Ramsey, MN. This park offers a large paved parking lot and a really nice pavilion right next to the parking lot.

We have an Eventbrite page with details on getting registered. It is at: All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show

We have a Facebook event to get info from. It is at: All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show

Come enjoy the day with your fellow Mitsu nuts!

-Curt

·
Registered
2002 Eclipse GT 5 Speed
64 Posts
Plans are underway for the 2022 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show. The All Mitsu Cookout is a once a year show for all Mitsu built vehicles. There is no car show like this anywhere and no bigger Mitsu event in the Upper Midwest!

This year's event is happening on Sunday, August 28th from 11am to 4pm. It will be at Ramsey Central Park, in Ramsey, MN. This park offers a large paved parking lot and a really nice pavilion right next to the parking lot.

We have an Eventbrite page with details on getting registered. It is at: All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show

We have a Facebook event to get info from. It is at: All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show

Come enjoy the day with your fellow Mitsu nuts!

-Curt
Man, we need one of these in Dallas! Everything down here is American or Honda dominated. If I have the time and my schedule is free, as well as if my cars are finished as I'm trying to get them by then, I'll try and show up too! Be cool to meet some of you brothers for sure!

·
Registered
2001 Spyder GT. Koni adjustable shocks. cold air intake, ST sway bar.17X8.5 rims. LED headlights.
454 Posts
Man, we need one of these in Dallas! Everything down here is American or Honda dominated. If I have the time and my schedule is free, as well as if my cars are finished as I'm trying to get them by then, I'll try and show up too! Be cool to meet some of you brothers for sure!
Sounds like your neighbors are as boring as mine. What they do not realize is that both my Eclipse and my Nissan Titan crew cab were made in the U.S. Around here the "cool" vehicle is a white Ford or Chevy diesel pickup. They are everywhere. ...J.D.

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
1,343 Posts
Just because there are a lot of white Chevy and Ford trucks around doesn't mean they are cool. That's what is available. Technically J.D the cool car is your Spyder Eclipse. How many of them do you see in the neigbourhood?

·
Registered
2001 Spyder GT. Koni adjustable shocks. cold air intake, ST sway bar.17X8.5 rims. LED headlights.
454 Posts
I have always been one to own unusual vehicles. I have my Spyder because I like it. I also have a S-80 Volvo sedan powered by a 334 hp Yamaha V-8 and All Wheel Drive three British motorcycles and a Nissan V-8 truck for utility purposes. Never have been one to follow the herd. I am able to buy new vehicles, but I cannot see wasting the resources I am blessed to have in my old age.. ...J.D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts