Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all of u that wrote in my "Wrecked my baby" post, I'm banned and HDL are still stupid

FIRST of all, I wasn't trying to get attention OR sympathy. As a matter of fact, I WAS going to post pics just to have something to talk about. NO I DON'T use my looks for shit b/c they're not shit, and for all you bitches that said I should've been killed, maybe you're right, but :fawk: I just wanted to have something to fuckin talk about, so excuse the hell out of me. and DON'T try to act like you've never drank and drove. I understand it was stupid but o fucking well, it's over with now, and i MIGHT do it again, get over it!; I just wanted to start a fuckin thread. DAMN! calm your asses down!

·
21,476 Posts
02EclipseBlue said:
FIRST of all, I wasn't trying to get attention OR sympathy. As a matter of fact, I WAS going to post pics just to have something to talk about. NO I DON'T use my looks for shit b/c they're not shit, and for all you bitches that said I should've been killed, maybe you're right, but :fawk: I just wanted to have something to fuckin talk about, so excuse the hell out of me. and DON'T try to act like you've never drank and drove. I understand it was stupid but o fucking well, it's over with now, and i MIGHT do it again, get over it!; I just wanted to start a fuckin thread. DAMN! calm your asses down!
I want bewbie piks :fawk:

·
My penis is bigger
18,824 Posts
02EclipseBlue said:
Now serve your penance and post naked action pics of you and a broomstick.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea it's me; I'm oddly misshapen too, but the reason it looks like that is cause i had to down size it and stretch it to make it fit

·
21,476 Posts
02EclipseBlue said:
Yea it's me; I'm oddly misshapen too, but the reason it looks like that is cause i had to down size it and stretch it to make it fit
so you are really like 1ft tall and stretched out or no ? :confused:

·
1,409 Posts
well for ther record i never said anything like that because, people make mistakes and shit happens.. The important thing is you didnt die!! Hopefully you learned from your mistakes :D

·
My penis is bigger
18,824 Posts
QiG said:
oh dear lord :uh: everyone makes mistakes. you better learn SOMETHING from this.
02EclipseBlue said:
I understand it was stupid but o fucking well, it's over with now, and i MIGHT do it again, get over it!
:noplease: Nope... she a walking twat. Only one use for her.

·
Mangina
993 Posts
fryed_ said:
:noplease: Nope... she a walking twat. Only one use for her.
And the Lord looked down upon Moses, the Red Sea parted, and the flaming began. :)

1 - 20 of 175 Posts