Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, to start I modded the 440cc subaru injectors and now they are good for 740cc. With the head opened up I should be good to around 21 to 22 psi now. I had to dig hard to find the latency values for these injectors, so much false info out there on the web. I have seen posts that they are anywhere from 380 to 440cc, finally got the right info. They are 440cc. Got the MAf scaling dialed in...kinda. Been having issues of still running rich in closed loop. That was with injectors at 440cc. SO still trying to figure that one out

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
you might not have noticed but you just described scaling your injectors to 440cc when you just modded them at 740. So which are they? What are the values you concluded to? Also the 440's have been known to be best scaled at about 420, mid teens. Read GSKnight's $100 Fuel System Thesis thread. But anyway im most curious of what values youre using for your modded 440s....?? :scratch:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah yes, they are scaled to 700 now, sorry, was drinking last night when I wrote that post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts