Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mista Prodoossah
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a tip for you OKC guys. these guys do really good work. and are not out to screw ya over. had my timing belt and seal, distributor o-rings, spark plug o-rings and plugs, valve cover gaskets, and my sway bar end links all replaced for $1500.

seemed like a good deal to me.

·
Topless Monster
540 Posts
So.... told ya it's dead in Oklahoma ;)

You'd have better luck with your HID questions from the Texas guys. As far as alternative motorsports, you don't happen to know if they'd work on a heavily modified car do you? If they do I'll have to check them out, thanks for the tip :wavey:

·
dB Drag Racer
367 Posts
I know some guys from ok-speed.com that have had work done there and say they are good. I am pretty sure they work on heavily modified cars.

·
Mista Prodoossah
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So.... told ya it's dead in Oklahoma ;)

You'd have better luck with your HID questions from the Texas guys. As far as alternative motorsports, you don't happen to know if they'd work on a heavily modified car do you? If they do I'll have to check them out, thanks for the tip :wavey:
yeah man. i'm sure they will. the owner was a NOPI champion and other races. with a freakin civic. he was good. anyway. they do good work.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
does any shops up there have a dyno and do affordable dyno tuning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts