Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
835 Posts
Your best bet is to take the offer of @GTSDriver2003 .... Remember the Infinity system has seven speakers, so you would need more than one amp to have the same sound...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Your best bet is to take the offer of @GTSDriver2003 .... Remember the Infinity system has seven speakers, so you would need more than one amp to have the same sound...
My 2008 dodge ram has the Infinity system too. I bought the truck new and just replaced the factory radio last year and had to juggle the idea of keeping all seven speakers vs. Going to only 4 speaker run off thr radio. So glad I kept the factory amp.

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
835 Posts
I did replace the head unit in my Spyder GT and used the Metra adapter to wire to the Infinity amp. Then I added a second amp to run the sub in the trunk… Sound is awesome.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I did replace the head unit in my Spyder GT and used the Metra adapter to wire to the Infinity amp. Then I added a second amp to run the sub in the trunk… Sound is awesome.
I did the Metra interface too. I have not added any subs yet in the truck. I like my under the back seat storage space too much. The Infinity system in my truck is designed to use the 6x9 in the driver side door as the subwoofer. Its not a bad system but, the speaker wears outs pretty quick.

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
835 Posts
@Rodger3G ..... have a look at this post...read to the bottom and you will find my set up...You may have to scroll up a bit?

·
Registered
47 Posts
@Rodger3G ..... have a look at this post...read to the bottom and you will find my set up...You may have to scroll up a bit?

Okay, I will check that out! Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts