Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. I was wondering if you guys knew of other amp manufacturers besides Kicker or Rockford that have the ability to use remote bass knobs. Im looking for a 4 ch amp that has a remote bass knob. Right now im probably going to get the Kicker ZX650.4 if I cant find any other amps. Minimum watts per channel=80 x 4 at 4 ohms. Thanks

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
There are ton's that use Bass knobs, it'd probably be easier to find a specific Amplifier brand that don't have bass knobs these days.

·
We are...Penn State
2,503 Posts
There are ton's that use Bass knobs, it'd probably be easier to find a specific Amplifier brand that don't have bass knobs these days.
I think you meant harder. If you meant easier than you are contradicting your initial statement that tons of brands use the remote bass feature

I know my Bazooka amp has an input for remote bass control. (If I'm not mistaken it is hooked up to the back of my head unit, but don't quote me on that, I didn't install it)

·
GO SOX
352 Posts
I think he means easier to find because there are fewer...meaning it isn't as tough to sort through a bunch trying to find a specific amp.

dunno though

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Oh yes true. I'm saying it's not that hard to find one, but that Kicker seems to be a great choice, I'd go with what asceola said and check that website out, most definately.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You don't have to buy an amp that includes a bass knob, to get a bass knob.
PAC makes one that will work with any amp. This is what I am using:

Buy.com - PAC LC-2 Remote hi/low line level controller - LC-2

Simply plug the red and white audio plugs/jacks/whatever coming from your HU into the IN on this, and run another set from the OUT to your amp. Same effect - any amp.
finally someone who actually shows a solution instead of a dumb "there are many" response. e-rep +1 Does this item control only bass?
btw, do you know of any brands that have bass knobs? THANKS.

·
We are...Penn State
2,503 Posts
finally someone who actually shows a solution instead of a dumb "there are many" response.
hey, my friend, I told you that Bazooka has them, that's all I knew. I'm sorry for my response (and others' responses) to your question being so "dumb". Maybe instead of insulting people who respond to your question you should quit being so lazy and do some research yourself. I'm sure in a matter of minutes you could find a plethora of amp models with a remote bass control feature. Show a little respect to other members trying to help you out before you post a question again.

PS, you asked for amps and apparently the "smart" answer to your question is really an in-line bass control, not an amp at all. Maybe word your question a bit better next time.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
show me one then!!!
:bowdown: Oh sorry, Didn't know I'd have to google search for you

AUDIOBAHN ABR100T REMOTE BASS CONTROL KNOB - INTAKE AMP - (eBay item 170176819373 end time Dec-15-07 03:17:32 PST)

Amplifiers

JL AUDIO RBC-1 REMOTE BASS KNOB for 250/1 500/1 1000/1 - (eBay item 250195473794 end time Dec-13-07 08:44:04 PST)

Kicker remote Bass Knob for SX, ZX, KX Amplifiers....others as well

ROCKFORD FOSGATE REMOTE BASS KNOB CONTROLLER - (eBay item 360003156477 end time Dec-13-07 11:09:18 PST)

BASICALLY. Any well known namebrand amplifier, MTX, JL audio, JBL, Rockford Fosgate, even the fucking Walmart brands like Lightning Audio and the Sony XPLOD shit comes with it. Like I said it's harder to find ones without bass knobs these days than ones that do..

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey, my friend, I told you that Bazooka has them, that's all I knew. I'm sorry for my response (and others' responses) to your question being so "dumb". Maybe instead of insulting people who respond to your question you should quit being so lazy and do some research yourself. I'm sure in a matter of minutes you could find a plethora of amp models with a remote bass control feature. Show a little respect to other members trying to help you out before you post a question again.

PS, you asked for amps and apparently the "smart" answer to your question is really an in-line bass control, not an amp at all. Maybe word your question a bit better next time.
I knew my question did not sound right but im glad you made sense of it. and i did do research. I went to the bazooka website and NONE of their amps had remote bass control! Im not disrespecting anyone. If a member asks for some amps that are 1 ohm stable, you are retarded if you respond back something like "there are many"...:angryazn: I wanted to know about other amps, not to be told that THERE ARE other amps....

·
We are...Penn State
2,503 Posts
wow, I typed "Amplifier remote bass control" into google and was presented with a lot of good choices. Easy as that.

Check the Bazooka EL series amps, it looks like all of those have the remote bass control option

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:bowdown: Oh sorry, Didn't know I'd have to google search for you

AUDIOBAHN ABR100T REMOTE BASS CONTROL KNOB - INTAKE AMP - (eBay item 170176819373 end time Dec-15-07 03:17:32 PST)

Amplifiers

JL AUDIO RBC-1 REMOTE BASS KNOB for 250/1 500/1 1000/1 - (eBay item 250195473794 end time Dec-13-07 08:44:04 PST)

Kicker remote Bass Knob for SX, ZX, KX Amplifiers....others as well

ROCKFORD FOSGATE REMOTE BASS KNOB CONTROLLER - (eBay item 360003156477 end time Dec-13-07 11:09:18 PST)

BASICALLY. Any well known namebrand amplifier, MTX, JL audio, JBL, Rockford Fosgate, even the fucking Walmart brands like Lightning Audio and the Sony XPLOD shit comes with it. Like I said it's harder to find ones without bass knobs these days than ones that do..
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:i should have rephrased my request: can you point some out to me pretty please?:bigthumb:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im still looking and even though ive found many other brands with remote bass knobs, i have not found any 4 channel amps with remote bass.... help would be appreciated!

·
20s are bigger!
288 Posts
that kicker should have a bass knob. and at techronics its a great price. im getting mine there for or after christmas. you cant beat kicker quality. i wouldnt stray from that kicker choice. dont get any of the ones devin mentioned. they all suck except for MAYBE the Rockford Fosgate or the Directed Audio. But screw it, get the KICKER!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts