Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[Kabob owns a 2003 Lexus IS300; and this thread will be up here until he also figures out how to stop bringing back month old, months old, and one and two year old threads back up for no apparent reason.]

Club3G said:
He will talk about it, tell you about all its virtues and you will read stories not only in Other Cars, Off Topic, but the Texas forum, the General Eclipse performance forums, and the Eclipse General Discussion forums; about all the many different ways he can introduce discussion about his 2003 Lexus IS300 into seemingly innocent conversations.

·
Ur a worthless noob
12,194 Posts
Although I do agree with this thread... A part of me wants to give him a break, considering his past history of cars.

Look at it. First is the yellow bus, the Integra Type R. Which is then followed closely by a homosexual-preferred car, known as the Mazda Miata. Then, finally, as if he had brain surgery, he made a good decision and got a Lexus IS300

:fawk:

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Loco said:
Although I do agree with this thread... A part of me wants to give him a break, considering his past history of cars.

He gets no breaks, ever. That's the point. :lol:

·
Sehnsucht
8,396 Posts
:lol: boobie and his cars

·
Hunky New-Comer
7,951 Posts
04 IS300 > 03 IS300

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kabob said:
I hate you, man :lol: Talk about a bunch of shit taken out of context :fawk:

No context is needed. :fawk: "Hey guys, what are your plans for the weekend?", "I think Chuck and I are going drinking", "Me and Sally will be playing pool", "I am taking my LEXUS IS300 to get detailed at the LEXUS dealer", "Cool, well, myself and Juan are going swimming at the river", "Did I tell you guys about my LEXUS IS300? It has semi-fully, non-permanent one wheel drive", "Nice, is everyone going to Pablos Sunday afternoon to watch football?", "My LEXUS IS300 and I are going to the Mall to pick up some man-boy products".

·
I Wangs
43,483 Posts
it's ok boobie. a couple friend's of mine have new IS250's. the funny part is that you're name is boobie and they both have boobies.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts