Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone :wavey: Bout a month ago I bought a 04 stratus sxt. and for about a month now I have been researching about this car Im also a member over at 2gstratus. I'm thinking I am going to start saving for the kia head swap, buying piece by piece and hopefully in about a year I could get it all in. Im also really interested in attemping a 5 speed swap....but i dont know about that one, havent came across to many that have done this and made it work for my car, so I doubt that will happen. But who knows. Well hope to learn alot from you guys.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Welcome to the crowd!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea thats what im hopin, but like i said its gonna be a little while till i can do any thing...gotta pay off some bills first then i can start hittin up the fun stuff. so im just gonna take this time to do some research.

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Never say never!
10,837 Posts
Kia head swap?:scratch: Not sure what you are talking about there? Anyways. Welcome to the site.:wavey: There is lot's of useful info here. Make sure you to use the Search button. It will be your best friend.:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kia head swap?:scratch: Not sure what you are talking about there? Anyways. Welcome to the site.:wavey: There is lot's of useful info here. Make sure you to use the Search button. It will be your best friend.:)
From what I have learned from the use of the search button is that an evo and a kia optima head swap are both possible. And also by going the route of the optima would be a better way to go for a turbo setup. If I'm wrong hope someone can tell me, but there is a thread for it complete with part list and everything. http://www.club3g.com/forum/3g-ecli...-1-dohc-research.html?highlight=kia+head+swap

1 - 11 of 11 Posts